The Rajasthan government was announced the Bhamashah Yojana in 2008. The Bhamashah Yojana was initiated under the Financial inclusion programme of India. Now, the Rajasthan government has made few changes in the yojana and now it is more beneficiary centric. bhamashah apps download and Status Check is Done here
So here we will discuss all important aspects of the Bhamashah Yojana, Bhamashah Card, and other few more things. First of all, we should be aware of what is Bhamasha Yojana Exactly? Let’s discuss this and its benefits for the public of Rajasthan.
Under the Bhamashah Yojana of Rajasthan Government, the head lady of the house will get benefits of all Cash, non-cash schemes of the government. The head of the house will be enrolled for the Bhamashah Yojana and her bank account will be connected to the Bhamashah Card.
|Scheme Name||Bhamashah Swasthya Bima Yojana or BSBY|
|Started by||Vasundhara Raje (CM)|
|Managed by||Rajasthan Government|
|Implemented on||December 2015|
|Reason/Aim||Offering cashless treatment to poor|
Benefits of the Bhamashah Scheme
- Ensuring Empowerment of Women
- Financial Inclusion
- End to End Service Delivery platform for cash and noncash benefits
- Closer to Home-Banking Services
- A unified platform for multiple services/schemes
- Includes both families and individuals
Process of Register & Enrol for Bhamashah Scheme:
Follow the below guidelines for Registration and Enrolment of Bhamashah Scheme:
- For Enrolling in Bhamashah Scheme visit official portal of Bhamashah Scheme @ rajasthan.gov.in
- Now click on the Registration link
- Enter your details like name, aadhar Number, Mobile Number, Date of Birth, and Sex
- Click on Submit the details
- Now the page will redirect to Enrolment
- Just click the Citizen Enrolment button and submit your Registration Number.
- After finding your name in the list, just go ahead to enroll with the App.
- After Bhamasha Scehem Enrolment, you can download the acknowledgment receipt.
NOTE: Residents can also register through Offline mode. For offline enrolment, the government organizes the camps in all gram panchayats and wards in urban areas.
Necessary Documents for Bhamashah Registration:
- Voter ID Card
- Aadhar Card
- Ration Card
- Pan Card
- Electricity Bill
- Bank Passbook
- Colour Passport Size Photos
- Better medical facilities
- Cashless treatment facility
- Total amount offered for each family
- Selected private and government treatment centres
- Coverage of pre-existing ailments
- Treatment packages
- Payment of pre-hospitalization treatment
- Payment of post-hospitalization treatment
- OPD treatment coverage
- Mobile app launched
Contact details and helpline number:
Toll free number: 0141-2221590
Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana official site: Click Here
Rajasthan Bhamashah Yojana Citizen Dash Board: Click Here