- Syllabus & Exam pattern for PUCET 2019-Check the details below
- PUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
- PUCET 2019 Syllabus
Are you searching for PUCET 2019 Syllabus and process of the exam? If yes this article is for you. We have come up with the important details and syllabus of PUCET 2019. Punjab University every year conducts the PUCET (Punjab University Common Entrance Test) to offer admission to all desirable students. PUCET is an entry level exam to get admissions in Punjab University located in Chandigarh State. So, the interested candidates get ready to apply for upcoming notification of PUCET 2019. Students who wish to0 study Under Graduate courses- B. Parma, B. Sc (Hons) in Punjab University can apply to the PUCET 2019 within the dates of applications. Here we mentioned the important details, application process, eligibility, exam pattern, syllabus and admit card details for all interested students. Just tap the below page for more details.
Syllabus & Exam pattern for PUCET 2019-Check the details below
Aspirants who are preparing for PUCET 2019 can find the syllabus and exam pattern here. It is very difficult to take an exam without knowing the syllabus and pattern of exam. So, we recommend the students who want to appear in the exam must aware of the Syllabus of PUCET 2019.
Important Details of PUCET 2019:
|Conducting Authority||Punjab University|
|Exam Name||Punjab University common entrance Test (PUCET)|
|Category of Exam||UG|
|Level of Exam||State Level|
|Courses offered||B. Parma, B. Sc (Hons)|
|Availability of Applications||April 3rd week|
|Exam Date||In the month of June|
Eligibility Criteria for PUCET 2019:
Nationality: Candidates must be an Indian (except NRI)
- For BHMS: Candidates must have 17 years of age at the time of admission.
Educational Qualification: Applicants should have passed in 10+2 (2017-19) from a CBSE, in any Recognized Boards are applied.
- Marks: It is mandatory to score a minimum of 50% marks an in12th class.
- Compulsory Subjects: English, Physics, Chemistry and one of the following subject: Biology/Biotechnology/ Mathematics are necessary to have in 12th class.
- There is a 5% of relaxation in eligibility marks for SC /ST/BC/PWD candidates.
PUCET 2019 Application Procedure:
Candidates must follow the below instructions while applying to the PUCET 2019:
- Prospects can get the application form of PUCET 2019 from official website @ ac.in
- Candidates need to fill the required details in the application form
- Must have to upload a scanned image and signature
- The application fees will have to pay via the State Bank Challan
- Finally, don’t forget to take a print out of application form for future reference.
PUCET 2019 Application Fee Details:
- The Application fee for PUCET 2019 can be deposited at any branch of SBI via website generated challan.
- The Application fee is neither refundable nor transferable.
|Category-wise Fee details||Application fee|
|General Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 2100|
|SC/ST/PWD Category (PCB/PCM/M)||Rs. 1050|
|Additional Paper (Biology/Math)||Rs. 300|
PUCET 2019 Exam Pattern
The exam will be done through offline OMR sheet. PUCET 2019 exam comprises with 4 sections namely Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology. Each correct answer will be awarded by 2 marks per question. There a time limit for each section i.e. 70 minutes. The exam will be in English only. 0.5 marks will be deducted for every wrong answer.
|No. of Questions||Marks per each question||Total Marks||Exam Duration|
PUCET 2019 Syllabus
- Sets and Functions
- Co-ordinate Geometry
- Mathematical Reasoning
- Relations and Functions
- Vectors and Three-dimensional Geometry
- Linear Programming
- Some Basic concepts of chemistry
- Structure of Atom
- Classification of Elements and Periodicity of properties
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure
- States of matter, gases, and liquids
- Redox Reaction
- s-Block Elements
- Group 14 Elements
- Organic Chemistry
- Environmental Chemistry
- Solid State
- Chemical Kinetics
- Surface Chemistry
- General Principles and processes of isolation of elements
- p- Block Elements
- d and f Block Elements
- Coordination Compounds
- Haloalkanes and Haloarenes
- Alcohols, Phenols, and Ethers
- Aldehydes, Ketones and Carboxylic Acids
- Organic Compounds Containing Nitrogen
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Physical world and measurements
- Laws of motion
- Work, Energy, and Power
- The motion of System of Particles and Rigid body
- Properties of bulk matter
- Behavior of perfect gas and kinetic theory
- Oscillation and Waves
- Current Electricity
- Magnetic Effects of Current and Magnetism
- Electromagnetic induction and alternating currents
- Electromagnetic waves
- Dual nature of matter and radiation
- Atoms and Nuclei
- Electronic Devices
- Communication systems
- Diversity in Living World
- Structural Organization in Animals and plants
- Cell Structure and Function
- Plant Physiology
- Human Physiology
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Biotechnology and its application
- Ecology and its environment
Computer Science Syllabus:
- Computer Fundamentals
- Introduction to C++
- Programming Methodology
- Programming in C++
- Programming in C++
- Data Structures
- Database Management System and SQL
- Boolean Algebra
- Networking and Open Source Software
PUCET 2019 Admit Card:
Applicants will get their admit cards in the month of May i.e. before 1q5 days of the exam date. Candidates can download the admit card by using user id and password while generated on the registration. The admit card will contain exam name, centre and exam time. Candidates must have to carry the admit card while going to the exam. Without admit card, students will not be allowed to the exam hall.
PUCET 2019 Result:
The result of PUCET 2019 will be declared in June 2019. Candidates can find their results in official website only. The university will publish their answer key on the university website. The candidates can file their objections regarding discrepancies and accuracy of the answer key by e-mail to the university.
PUCET 2019 Admission Procedure:
All qualified Candidates have to fill the admission form for admission procedure. The university will publish the list of ‘Qualified’ and ‘Not Qualified’ candidates. The merit list will be declared for PCB/PCM and Mathematics only.
The candidates can fill their choice of Course(s)/ Department(s) in the admission forms only.
The counselling will be conducted on various rounds depending upon the availability of seats. If the seats will remain vacant after second round of counselling, the university will conduct the physical counselling. The admission will be offered on the basis of merit list and availability of seats after verification of original documents.
Documents required for verification:
- PUCET 2019 Admit Card
- PUCET 2019 Scores
- 10th Mark Sheet as a proof of Date of Birth
- 12th Mark Sheet and Passing Certificate
- Caste Certificate (if applicable)
PUCET 2019 Notification: Click Here