PMC Recruitment 2021 – Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: PMC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies in Pune Municipal Corporation for the year 2021. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 18th March 2021. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
PMC Teaching & Non-Teaching Recruitment 2021 – 181 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 18th March 2021)
PMC Recruitment 2021 – Apply Online for Teaching & Non-Teaching Posts: Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 181 posts of Teaching & Non-Teaching vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 04th March 2021 to 18th March 2021. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for PMC Jobs are given below.
PMC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||Pune Municipal Corporation|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Teaching & Non-Teaching|
|No. of Posts||181 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||10th, 12th class, Degree or equivalent|
|Last Date||18th March 2021|
Vacancy Details of PMC Jobs 2021
- Teaching & Non-Teaching: 181 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Pune Municipal Corporation 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- For Counsellor : Candidate should have an M.S.W./ MA (Psychology)/ Counselling Diploma with 1 year experience.
- For Group Organisation : Candidate should have a Graduate/ M.S.W./ M.A. Psychology OR Sociology with 1 year experience.
- For Office Assistant : Candidate must be 12th passed and having Marathi typing speed 30 wps; English – 40 wps with 2 years experience.
- For Business Group Chief Guide, Resource Person : Candidate should have an M.S.W./ MA (Psychology)/ Counselling Diploma with 1 year experience.
- For Center Coordinator : Candidate should have a Graduate/ M.S.W./ M.A. Psychology OR Sociology Degree with 1 year experience.
- For Service Center Chief Coordinator : 10th pass
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 years, Maximum Age: 40 years. Please go through PMC official Notification 2021 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for PMC Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 20000-50000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Teaching & Non-Teaching posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Exam & Interview
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for PMC Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., pmc.gov.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Teaching & Non-Teaching Jobs
- Fill required Details in the PMC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your PMC Application.
Important Dates for PMC Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application: 04th March 2021
Closing Date of Application: 18th March 2021
Important Links for PMC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here