Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agriculture University (PJTSAU) has invited the applications for admission into following Bi. P. C. Stream Courses:
- V.Sc. & A.H
- Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture
- Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture
Instructions to applicants for admission under Bi. P. C. Stream into B.V.Sc. & A.H. – (5 1⁄2 years duration); B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture – (4 years duration); B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture – (4 years duration) and B.F.Sc. – (4 years duration) Courses: AY 2018-19
Combined admission into Undergraduate Degree Programmes in various Colleges of Professor Jayashankar Telangana State Agricultural University, Hyderabad & P.V. Narsimha Rao Telangana Veterinary University, Hyderabad & Sri Konda Laxman Telangana State Horticultural University, Hyderabad during the academic year 2018-19
- A pass in two-year Intermediate Examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education, Telangana State or any other examination recognized as equivalent thereto by the University or Intermediate Board with the following subjects namely:
- Physical Sciences
- Biological or Natural Sciences
- A candidate under general category for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. degree course, must have passed in each of the subjects of English, Physics, Chemistry & Biology and obtained 50% (45% for SC/ST/PH category) of marks at intermediate
Criteria for selection:
- The selection of candidates for all the seats shall be made on the basis of ranks obtained by the candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2018 (Including 20 payment Seats in B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture) conducted by the Telangana State Council for Higher Education.
- In case of a tie in ranks obtained by two or more candidates in the Telangana State EAMCET-2018, the marks secured in the optional subjects of the qualifying examination (Intermediate) shall be taken into consideration. In case of a further tie, the age of the candidate shall be taken into consideration.
- The candidates for admission into B.Sc.(Hons.) Agriculture, B.Sc.(Hons.) Horticulture and B.F.Sc. courses shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 22 years for all the candidates, 25 years in respect of SC and ST candidates and 27 years for Physically Challenged candidates as on 31st December of the year of admission.
- The candidates for admission to B.V.Sc. & A.H. course shall be required to have completed 17 years of age with an upper age limit of 25 years for all the candidates, 30 years in respect of OBC, SC, ST and PH candidates on 31st December of the year of admission.
INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS
- Only ONLINE application will be accepted. No application will be accepted in any other format and will be summarily rejected.
- The applicant should useonly Chrome/Firefox browsers while filling the application online.
- The applicant has to visit the website: www.pjtsau.ac.in and fill the OTR (onetime registration) application with his/her or parents mobile number and avoid the mobile number of others.
- The applicant should read and understand all the instructions and eligibility criteria for admission before proceeding to fill the online application form. The applicant is advised to take a print out of the instructions so that he/she can refer to the same while filling the form.
- IMPORTANT DATES
- Opening date of online submission of Application form : 25-06-2017(07:00 AM)
- Closing date of online submission of Application form : 14-07-2017(04:00 PM)
- The applicant should furnish all the details while filling the Online Application Form. The applicant is advised to save the application in the draft format until final submission.
- It is the sole responsibility of the applicant to ensure that he/she fulfills the specified eligibility criteria before submitting the online application.
- The applicant should note that the admissions will be made as per the relevant government orders applicable at the time of admission.
- After successful submission of the application form and after the payment of application fee, an application number will be generated and this can be used for future reference.
- Request for change in any particulars in the application, after the payment of application fee will not be entertained.
- The documents to be uploaded should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg only and it should not exceed 1 MB.
- The scanned passport size (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) photograph of the applicant should be in png/jpeg/jpg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- The applicant signature (3.5 cm x1.5 cm) should be scanned in png/jpg/jpeg format and not exceed 1 MB file size.
- Documents to be scanned and uploaded
- SSC Memorandum of Marks or Equivalent Examination Certificate, showing the evidence of the Date of Birth.
- Pass Certificate cum Memorandum of Marks obtained by the applicant in the qualifying examination (Intermediate (10+2) or its Equivalent Examination).
- Telangana State EAMCET-2018 Hall Ticket and Rank Card.
- Bonafide / Study Certificate from 6th to 12th Class.
- Transfer Certificate
- The latest certified copy of the Social Status Certificate issued by the competent authority in case of applicants belonging to Backward Classes, Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes.
- Non-Municipal Area Study Certificate (Form-I).
- Agricultural Land Holding Certificate (Form-II).
- Physically Challenged Certificate.
- Children of Armed Personnel Certificate / Defence Personnel Certificate.
- National Cadet Corps (NCC) Certificate.
- Sports and Games Certificates.
- Income certificate.
- Uploading of blank pages/false/fake documents will lead to rejection of the application.
- Payment of application fee:Rs.1600/-OC & BCs(in case of SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.850/-). The applicant has to select Debit Card /Credit Card (Visa / Master Card)/NET banking option to pay the fee and follow the online instructions to complete the payment of fee.
- The fee once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- After successful submission of application and payment of fee, a PDF application will be generated with the particulars and attachments furnished by the applicant. The same should be downloaded, printed and brought on the counselling day.
- The applicant is informed that mere submission of an online application does not guarantee allotment of seat.
- If an applicant has been found to have furnished wrong information or deliberately suppressed any relevant information or uploaded improper documents, his/her application will be summarily rejected.
- The particulars furnished by the applicant in the application form is final and the applicants should therefore be very careful in uploading / submitting the application form online.
- The applicant should produce the originals of all the uploaded certificates for verification of the same on the counselling day.
- The applicants are informed not to send the downloaded application to the University by Post, by Courier or in Person as such applications will not be accepted.
- No correspondence with the applicants will be entertained
- Applicants are requested to visit the University’s website: www.pjtsau.ac.in frequently for regular updates.
- For any information not mentioned in the PROSPECTUS, the applicants may contact 8480427854 and 8480743506 between 10 am to 7 pm (Monday to Saturday).
Rs.1600/-OC & BCs (for SC/ST/PH candidates Rs.850/-).
Last date of online submission of application form: 14th July, 2018 (04:00 PM)
Application for Bi.P.C. Stream into B.V.Sc. & A.H.; B.Sc. (Hons.) Agriculture; B.Sc. (Hons.) Horticulture and B.F.Sc. Courses: AY 2018-19. Last Date for application is 14-07-2018 (4 PM). Help Desk Nos. 8480427854 and 8480743506 between 10 am to 7 pm (Monday to Saturday)
|PROSPECTUS||INSTRUCTIONS FOR APPLICANTS|
|Form I||Form II|