- PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of PGCIL Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification
- Educational Qualifications of PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs
- Selection Criteria of PGCIL Jobs
- Application Fee for PGCIL Notification
- How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for PGCIL Executive Trainee Application
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released Notification for the posts of Executive Trainee having 25 vacancies on its official website www.pdilin.com. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 31.07.2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of PGCIL Notification 2018-19 are given below.
PGCIL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Executive Trainee|
|No. of Posts||25|
|Educational Qualifications||Post Graduate / Diploma / MBA in HR/ Social Work / Labour and Social Welfare|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Jobs 2018
|Post Name||Vacancies||Reservation Status|
|Executive Trainee (HR)||25||Unreserved- 13, OBC(NCL)-06, SC-04, ST-02, PwD*-VH-01|
Eligibility Criteria for PGCIL Executive Trainee Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Power Grid Corporation of India Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for PGCIL Executive Trainee posts should have completed Post Graduate / Diploma / MBA in HR/ Social Work / Labour and Social Welfare from Recognized Board/University.
Two years full time Post Graduate Degree/ Diploma/ MBA in HR/ Personnel Management & Industrial Relations/ Social Work (with specialization in Personnel Management & Industrial Relations)/ HRM and Labour Relations/ Labour and Social Welfare from recognized University/ Institute with not less than 60% marks.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
. Upper Age Limit 28 years as on 31.07.2018 (Candidates should have been born on or after 01.08.1990)
Please go through PGCIL official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for PGCIL Executive Trainee Jobs
Selection Criteria of PGCIL Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Executive Trainee posts will be done as per following stages-
Qualifying criteria in UGC NET July 2018 for ET (HR) in POWERGRID shall be as per the standards set by UGC-NET Conducting authority, i.e. obtain minimum marks as prescribed by UGC NET.
Qualified candidates shall be short-listed category-wise for Group Discussion & Personal Interview based on their total marks out of 100 (aggregate of paper 1 and paper 2) in UGC NET 2018, in the above mentioned paper and as per the criteria decided by management.
Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Group Discussion, Shortlisted, Interview
Application Fee for PGCIL Notification
If you are not exempted from payment of application fees (only SC/ST/PwD/ Ex-SM/ Departmental candidates are exempted), you are required to login to your candidate login section and then deposit non-refundable application fees of Rs. 500/- through online mode. Your application process will be treated as complete only on submission of application fees.
Please refer PGCIL Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2018-19
1. Application for above positions in POWERGRID is a two stage process:
a. On-line Registration for UGC-NET (July 2018 Examination)in paper code 55
b. On-line application for the position concerned in POWERGRID mentioning the UGC-NET Roll No.
2. Candidates are required to first go through the notification for UGC-NET July 2018 and apply for UGC- NET online. For details information on UGC-NET and online application form, candidates may log on to http://cbsenet.nic.in
3. The application process for UGC-NET July 2018 starts from 06.03.2018 to 05.04.2018.
4. Candidates will be required to download their UGC-NET Admit card from the website http://cbsenet.nic.in. and appear for the exam. They will also have to retain print out of UGC-NET Application form, Attendance slip and Admit Card. These documents will have the UGC-NET Roll No. of the candidate.
5. From 1st July 2018 onwards, candidates have to register themselves online at POWERGRID website www.powergridindia.com with details of their UGC-NET Roll No. and other required information. Online application shall close on 31st July 2018. (The dates for applying to POWERGRID may change depending on availability of NET Roll No. on NET website in which case it shall be notified in POWERGRID website during the aforesaid period).
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 01.07.2018
Closing Date of Application: 31.07.2018
Important Links for PGCIL Executive Trainee Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here