PGCIL Recruitment 2022 | www.powergrid.in | Apprentice | Last Date: 31/07/2022
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 | www.powergrid.in | Apprentice | Last Date: 31/07/2022
- PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
PGCIL Recruitment 2022:Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) has released 47 Vacancies for the posts of various Apprentices. Interested Candidates may apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, the application process starts from 07/07/2022 and ends on 31/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of PGCIL Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.powergrid.in and www.careers99.com to know more about PGCIL Vacancy 2022 details.
PGCIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Vacancies||47|
|Educational Qualifications||B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc|
PGCIL Recruitment 2022:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited is an Indian public sector undertaking engaged mainly in transmission of bulk power across different states of India. It is under the jurisdiction of Ministry of Power, Government of India and headquartered in Gurgaon. Power Grid transmits about 50% of the total power generated in India on its transmission network. It is also certified for PAS 99.
The Power Grid Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 23 October 1989 under the Companies Act, 1956 with an authorized share capital of Rs. 5,000 Crore (subsequently enhanced to Rs. 10,000 Crore in Financial Year (FY) 2007–08) as a public limited company, wholly owned by the Government of India with 51.34% stake in the company as on 31 December 2020 and as principal electric power transmission company for the country.
Vacancy Details of PGCIL Jobs 2022:
Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL) recruits 47 posts for Apprenticeship in various trades to fill the jobs for PGCIL Recruitment 2022.
|S.No||Name Of the Apprenticeship Trade||No.of Posts|
|4.||Graduate (Computer Science)||01|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Candidate must have possess a B.E/ B.Tech/ B.Sc/ Diploma/ MBA (HR) from any university or Institution recognized by Government of India.
- Candidates who possess educational qualification as mentioned and passed (date of result of final examination) within two years from the closing date of application and medically fit as per the provisions of the Apprentice Act, 1961 are eligible to apply for apprenticeship in POWERGRID.
- Candidates are not eligible to apply for the apprenticeship in any case – 1. Awaiting the results of their final examination. 2. Not completed the 18 years of age. 3. Undergone apprenticeship training in any organization for any duration. 4. Job experience of more than 1 year.
- Selection of candidates for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Document verification.
- Medical examination.
- Shortlisting of candidates will be done based on the percentage of marks obtained in the prescribed qualification applicable to the respective trade.
- Shortlisted candidates shall be intimated through the registered email-id.
- Candidates will have to appear for verification of documents after intimation of the recruitment drive.
- On successful completion of document verification, submission of medical certificate in prescribed format and the execution of Apprenticeship contract agreement, letter of engagement shall be issued to the candidates.
Candidates selected for PGCIL Recruitment 2022 will get pay of Rs.12,000/- PM to Rs.15,000/- PM.
Note: Payment of an additional ₹ 2500 in case no company accommodation is provided.
How to Apply for PGCIL Recruitment 2022?
- Candidates should first register themselves (as a candidate/student) in the website of NAPS for HR Executive/ CSR Executive/ Executive Law/ ITI (Electrician) at https://apprenticeshipindia.gov.in or NATS for Degree/ Diploma in Engineering at https://portal.mhrdnats.gov.in and complete/update their profile by uploading all the required documents.
- After getting the NAPS/NATS registration/enrolment number, candidates should apply on the POWERGRID website.
- Open Official Website i.e., www.powergrid.in .
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Apprentice
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for PGCIL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 07/07/2022
Last Date for submission of Online Application Form: 31/07/2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Important Links for PGCIL Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here