- PDIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 15-07-2018)
- PDIL Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of PDIL Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for PDIL Trade Apprentice Notification
- Educational Qualifications of PDIL Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for PDIL Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for PDIL Trade Apprentice Jobs
- Selection Criteria for PDIL Jobs
- Application Fee for PDIL Notification
- How to Apply for PDIL Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for PDIL Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for PDIL Trade Apprentice Application
PDIL Recruitment 2018 – Trade Apprentice Posts: PDIL has announced a notification for the recruitment of Trade Apprentice vacancies in Projects and Development India Limited for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before 15-07-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
PDIL Trade Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 46 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 15-07-2018)
PDIL Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Trade Apprentice Posts: Projects and Development India Limited (PDIL) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 46 posts of Trade Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 25-06-2018 to 15-07-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for PDIL Jobs are given below.
PDIL Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Projects and Development India Limited|
|Employment Category||Uttar Pradesh Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Trade Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||46|
|Educational Qualifications||12th/ ITI/ B.Sc|
|Job Location||Uttar Pradesh|
Vacancy Details of PDIL Jobs 2018
Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Mechanic
Laboratory Assistant (Chemical Plant)
Chemical Laboratory Assistant
Computer & Peripherals Hardware Repair and Maintenance Mechanic
Computer Networking Technician
Mechanic Mechanical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)
Mechanic Electrical Maintenance (Industrial Automation)
House Keeper (Institution)
House Keeper (Corporate)
Advanced Attendant Operator(Process)
Eligibility Criteria for PDIL Trade Apprentice Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Projects and Development India Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of PDIL Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for PDIL Trade Apprentice posts should have completed 12th/ ITI/ B.Sc from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for PDIL Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum age: 18 years as on 31st July 2018. Please go through PDIL official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for PDIL Trade Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get For ITI holders: Rs. 7493 – 7537/- Per Month For 12th pass: Rs. 5828 – 5862/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for PDIL Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Trade Apprentice posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Merit
Application Fee for PDIL Notification
|General/ OBC||Rs. 400/-|
|SC/ ST/ PWD||Rs. 200/-|
How to Apply for PDIL Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., psu.shine.com or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for PDIL Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 25-06-2018
Closing Date of Application: 15-07-2018
Important Links for PDIL Trade Apprentice Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here