Palamuru University PU Updates: palamuruuniversity.ac.in
MBA I & III Semester Backlog/Improvement Examinations Time Table – May 2018
Other Updates:[tie_list type=”checklist”]
- MBA I & III Semester Time Table-May-2018
- MBA IV SEM (REG/BACKLOG) & I & III-SEM (BACKLOG/IMP) May-2018.
- PG I & III Semester (Backlog/Improvement) June, 2018.
- UG (ODC) Sem-I, II, III & IV Semester Examination Time Table May-2018
- pharmacy – ratification fee – circular
- UG Semester- II & IV (Regular) & Semester-I, II & III (Backlog) Examination Time Table May-2018
- Proforma for faculty selection (PG, Pharmacy, MBA, BEd, MEd, Degree)
- M.Ed. Sem-I&IV (Regular) and Sem-I,II,III & IV (Backlog) Time Table-Apr-May-2018
- MBA Semester-II (Regular, Backlog & Improvement)Time Table, April-2018
- M.Sc.,/M.A.,/M.Com.,/M.S.W., II & IV Semester (Regular/Backlog) Rescheduled Examinations Time-Table, April-May-2018
- M.Sc., 5yr. Integrated Chemistry – II, IV, VI,VIII, Semester Examinations Time-Table, MAY-2018
About Palamuru University:
Palamuru University is located at Mahabubnagar town, Telangana State. It was established in the year 2008. It is a public University by statutory enactment to cater to the growing requirements of Higher Education of the region in general, and of Mahabubnagar district, in particular. The University, with its significant focus to develop the drought-prone and poverty-stricken rural communities, started functioning from the academic year 2008-09 with the PG College of Osmania University at Mahabubnagar as the nucleus, wherein five PG courses were being offered.