OUAT 2021 @ ouat.nic.in: The Officials of Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology has released the OUAT Notification 2021 to provide admission in various UG, PG, Ph.D. & other courses. Here on this page, we have provided the OUAT 2021 complete details regarding OUAT Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Syllabus & Exam Pattern, etc. Check the Complete information from this page. OUAT is a university-level entrance exam organized in the month of April every year to Provide Admission in Agriculture, Horticulture, Veterinary Science, Agriculture Engineering, Animal husbandry, etc. Read this article completely and Get the Details now.
OUAT 2021 – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Orissa University of Agriculture & Technology|
|Name of the Exam||OUAT|
|Starting Date||February 2021|
|Last date||March 2021|
Important Dates for OUAT 2021
|OUAT Application Form Starts from||February 2021|
|OUAT Correction period||March 2021|
|OUAT Admit Card||April 2021|
|OUAT 2021 Exam Date||April 2021|
|Submission of the OUAT application form (B)||May to June 2021|
|Correction in OUAT Application form ‘B’||June 2021|
|Uploading of intimation- cum rank card||July 2021|
|Counseling round||July 2021|
|Beginning of class||August 2021|
Eligibility Criteria for OUAT 2021
B.Sc. (Hons.)/ Agriculture/ Forestry/ Horticulture:
- Candidates must qualify for 12th level examination from any recognized board or university with a minimum of 50% marks (40% for reserved category) with Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics / Biology as mandatory subjects.
B.Tech (Agriculture Engineering):
Candidates must qualify 12th from any recognized board or university with 50% marks (40% for reserved category).
- Candidates applying for UG admission must have completed 17 years of age as of 31/ 12/ 2021.
OUAT 2021 Application Fee
- The application fee is Rs. 1350.
- The mode of payment will be through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
OUAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Exam Mode||The examination will be organized in offline (Pen-paper based) mode|
|Exam Medium||Questions will be asked in the English language|
|Questions Type||Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) will be asked in the question paper.|
|Exam Duration||It will be organized for a 2-hour time duration.|
|Total marks||The question paper will be 200 marks.|
|Marking Scheme||Each correct answer will consist of 1 mark.|
- OSSC CGL Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 233 CGL Posts @ ossc.gov.in
- OSSC CGL Syllabus 2022 – Download PDF, Exam Pattern, Syllabus Here
- SSB Odisha Lecturer Recruitment 2021 – Apply 972 Job Vacancies
- OSSC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 25 Junior Librarian Posts @ ossc.gov.in
- OFDC Recruitment 2021 – Apply for 64 UDA, Assistants, Manager & Other Vacancies
- Odisha 10th Class Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus
How to Apply OUAT 2021 Online
- Log on to the Official website @ ouat.nic.in
- On the Home Page, Search for OUAT 2021 Notification.
- Search for OUAT Application Form 2021.
- Click on the available link.
- Fill in all the required details.
- Upload all the Required Documents.
- Pay the Application Fe..
- Submit the Application Form.
- Download and Take a printout for further references.
Important Links for OUAT 2021
OUAT 2021 – Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Is OUAT 2021 Notification Released?
When will be the OUAT Registration Process Starts?
Where can I Download the OUAT Application Form 2021?
What is the OUAT Application Fee 2021?
Where can I Download the OUAT Syllabus 2021?