- OSSSC Notification 2019 | Apply 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Posts @ osssc.gov.in
- OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of OSSSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Notification
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Online for 1746 vacancies of Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant posts: Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission recently released a job notification on its official website osssc.gov.in for Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2019 from 29.12.2018 to 29.01.2019. Candidate can find further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of OSSSC Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page osssc.gov.in and careers99.com.
OSSSC Notification 2019 | Apply 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Posts @ osssc.gov.in
OSSSC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 1746 Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant on its official website osssc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 29.01.2019.
Download Here: OSSSC Jr. Assistant & Jr. Clerk Syllabus 2019
OSSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant|
|No. of Posts||1746|
|Educational Qualifications||in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills|
Odisha Govt Jobs
- East Coast Railway Jobs 2020 for 561 Paramedical Staff Vacancy
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply 67 Assist Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger Posts Apply @ opsc.gov.in
- OSSTET Results 2019 | BSE Odisha Merit list & Cut off Marks OSSTET Answer Key
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 107 Non-Faculty Group A & B Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 78 Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Steno Posts @ ecourts.gov.in
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 10 PGT, TGT Posts on 28-05-2019 | eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
Vacancy Details of OSSSC Jobs 2019
- Junior Clerk
|Name of the Department||No. of Posts|
|Forest and Environment Department||154|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||18|
|Revenue and District Management Department||920|
|Social Security Department||45|
|Steel and Mines Department||09|
- Junior Assistant (Women and Child Development Department)- 243 Vacancies
- Junior Clerk – Special Drive for SC and ST backlog category
|Name of the Department||Posts|
|Health & Family Welfare Department||27|
|Revenue and District Management Department||105|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Odisha Sub-ordinate Staff Selection Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant posts should have completed in + 3 examination or such other qualification as are equivalent to +3 examination with knowledge in basic computer skills from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 18 — 32 years (As on 01/04/2018). Please go through OSSSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.5,200-20,200 + Grade Pay Rs.1900 (Rs.8880 PM Remuneration) by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Examination
Application Fee for OSSSC Notification
- Rs- 100/- for Gen/OBC Candidates. No Fee for Other Reservation Categories.
How to Apply for OSSSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., osssc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for OSSSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 29.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 29.01.2019
Important Links for OSSSC Jr Clerk, Jr Assistant Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here