- Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 12 Food Safety Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of OSSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Food Safety Officer Vacancy
Odisha Staff Selection Commission has Released Notification for 12 Food Safety Officer Posts in its Official Website i.e., ossc.gov.in. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 12 Food Safety Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, OSSC job Pay Scale Details, OSSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 12 Food Safety Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., Jan 2018
Odisha Staff Selection Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 12 Food Safety Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in
Odisha Staff Selection Commission invites applications for the posts of Food Safety Officer of 12 vacancies on its official website ossc.gov.in. The details of OSSC Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., Jan 2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows.
Organization Name: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
Employment Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Food Safety Officer
Educational Qualifications: Graduate Degree
Total No. of Vacancies: 12
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: ossc.gov.in
Vacancy Details of OSSC Food Safety Officer Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC) Food Safety Officer Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for OSSC Food Safety Officer posts must have following educational qualifications.
Must possess Minimum Degree in food technology / Dairy Technology / Bio-Technology & Other.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Food Safety Officer Posts of OSSC
- Minimum: 21 Years
- Maximum: 32 Years
Pay Scale for OSSC Food Safety Officer Jobs
Rs. 9,300/- with Grade Pay of Rs. 4,200/-.
Selection Process of Odisha Staff Selection Commission Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Food Safety Officer posts will be done as per following stages-
- Written Examination
- Verification of the documents
Application Fee for OSSC Food Safety Officer Posts
- All the Applicants of General Category must pay Rs. 100/- as Online Application Processing Fee.
- No Application for SC/ST.
How to Apply for OSSC Latest Food Safety Officer Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for OSSC Food Safety Officer Posts 2018
Starting Date of Application: 30th December 2017
Closing Date of Application: Update Soon
Important Links for OSSC 12 Food Safety Officer Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here