- OSSC Notification 2019 | Apply 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in
- OSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of OSSC Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Notification
OSSC Notification 2019 announced for the vacancies of 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer on its official website ossc.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 02.02.2019.
OSSC Notification 2019 | Apply 283 Sub Inspector & Station Officer Posts @ ossc.gov.in
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 03.01.2019 notification on recent Odisha Staff Selection Commission recruitment 2019 openings @ Odisha. This is an exclusive page updated on 03.01.2019 for the latest recruitment notification ossc.gov.in from OSSC 2019 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from OSSC 2019.
Download Here: OSSC SI & Station Officer Syllabus PDF 2019
OSSC Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sub Inspector & Station Officer|
|No. of Posts||283|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduation (Science/ Engineer)|
Vacancy Details of OSSC Jobs 2019
|Sub Inspector of Police||143|
|Sub Inspector of Police (Armed)||130|
|Station Officer (Fire Service)||10|
Eligibility Criteria for OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Odisha Staff Selection Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer posts should have completed Graduation (Science/ Engineer) from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 21 to 25 Years. Please go through OSSC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.16880/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Sub Inspector & Station Officer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Prelims, Mains, PET/PMT
Application Fee for OSSC Notification
- The examination fee is Rs. 200/- for General Category and no fee for SC/ ST/ PWD Categories.
- Candidates should deposit the application charges via Online/ Offline Modes.
How to Apply for OSSC Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ossc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for OSSC Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 03.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 02.02.2019
Important Links for OSSC Sub Inspector & Station Officer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here