OSSC Assistant Librarian, Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021– This article is about the OSSC Librarian Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2021. The Candidates who had applied for OSSC Librarian Jobs 2021 and searching for the OSSC Librarian syllabus can download Syllabus along with details OSSC Librarian Exam Pattern from this page. The Official of the OSSC has released the Recruitment for Assistant Librarian, Junior Librarian Vacancies @ ossc.gov.in. And the OSSC Assistant Librarian, Junior Librarian Written Exam 2021 will be held Soon. So all the Applied Candidates can get the Complete details regarding OSSC Assistant Librarian, Junior Librarian Exam dates, Admit Card Release Date, Answer Key, OSSC Assistant Librarian, Junior Librarian Question Papers, OSSC Syllabus, Exam Pattern from this page Now….
OSSC Junior Librarian Syllabus 2021 Download
|Organization Name||Odisha Staff Selection Commission (OSSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Junior Librarian|
|Selection Process||Main Written Exam, Computer Skill Test, Certificate Verification|
OSSC Junior Librarian Selection Process 2021
Computer Skill Test
OSSC Junior Librarian Exam Pattern 2021
|Sr. No||Exam||Subject||Marks||Total Marks||Duration|
|1.||Written Test||Odia Language||10||100||01 Hour|
|Library & Information Science||50|
|2.||Practical Skill Test||Computer Application||30||30||30 Minutes|
- The OSSC Junior/ Assistant Librarian Written Exam will be of Objective Type.
- Odisha SSC Junior Librarian Exam Consists of Multiple Choice Questions.
- The Duration of the OSSC Assistant Librarian written test is 01 Hour.
- Written Examination qualified aspirants will be called for Certificates Verification.
- Contestants who will appear for the Practical Skill Test will be called for Certificate Verification.
- The qualifying mark for the OSSC Practical Skill Test is 15 Marks.
Download OSSC Junior Librarian, Assistant Librarian Syllabus 2021 PDF
General English & Odia Language Syllabus
- The questions in Odia language, General English & General studies will be of HSC standard. The standards of questions for the Library & Information Science will be such that as expected from candidate having completed the Course in B. Lib. Science.
- The questions of General English & Odia Language will be of HSC standard and will comprise of
- comprehension of a given passage
- Vocabulary & usage & grammar.
- Indian History,\Economics
- Major events in world history
- General Science
- General awareness
- Environmental issues
- Human right Issues
- Basic knowledge in computer application
- current events
- Literature and Art& culture of Odisha and etc.
Computer Skill Test Syllabus
Total 30 Marks (Minimum Qualifying Marks =15)
|To test some of the following basic system operations on file/ folder(s) Create, Rename, Copy/ Cut/ Paste , Delete|
|MS Word||A paragraph in MS word incorporating some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
|A PowerPoint presentation with 2/3 slides using some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination.
Editing and formatting slides.
|A problem in the spreadsheet related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination. Formatting cells and data Functions and formulae (relative, absolute, and mixed reference).|
|MS Access||A problem in MS Access related to some of the tools given below to be tested during the examination