- Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 224 Lecturer Posts @ www.opsconline.gov.in
- Vacancy Details of OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Lecturer Vacancy
Odisha Public Service Commission has Released Notification for 224 Lecturer Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.opsconline.gov.in . All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 224 Lecturer Posts @ www.opsc.gov.in. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, OPSC job Pay Scale Details, OPSC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Odisha Govt Job seekers can apply for Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 224 Lecturer Posts @ www.opsc.gov.in through Online mode before last Date i.e., 19.02.2018
Odisha Public Service Commission Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 224 Lecturer Posts @ www.opsconline.gov.in
Odisha Public Service Commission invites applications for the posts of Lecturer of 224 vacancies on its official website www.opsc.gov.in. The details of OPSC Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 19.02.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Organization Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Employment Category: Odisha Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Lecturer
Educational Qualifications: PG and Ph.D.
Total No. of Vacancies: 224
Job Location: Odisha
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Vacancy Details of OPSC Lecturer Jobs 2018
|Name of the post||Number of Vacancies|
|Mathematics and science physics||12|
|Mathematics and science (chemistry)||12|
|Mathematics and science (Mathematics)||12|
|Instrumentation and Control||04|
|Computer Science and Engineering||12|
Eligibility Criteria for Odisha Public Service Commission (OPSC) Lecturer Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for OPSC Lecturer posts must having following educational qualifications.
Candidates must Complete Graduation or Post Graduation in relevant field from recognized university or Institute
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Lecturer Posts of OPSC
21 Years to 32 Years
Pay Scale for OPSC Lecturer Jobs
Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800, + Grade Pay: Rs. 4,600 + Other Allowances.
Selection Process of Odisha Public Service Commission Lecturer Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Lecturer posts will be done as per following stages-
Application Fee for OPSC Lecturer Posts
- General Candidates: Rs.300/-.
- For others: No Application Fee.
How to Apply for OPSC Latest Lecturer Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for OPSC Lecturer Posts 2018
- Starting Date to apply online: 19th January 2018
- Last Date to apply Online: 19th February 2018.
- Closing date for Receipt of Application at any Branch SBI: 22nd February 2018
- Last Date to receipt of hard copy of Application form: 28th February 2018.
Important Links for OPSC 224 Lecturer Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here