- OPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officers Posts @ opsconline.gov.in
- OPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of OPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Notification
OPSC Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officers on its official website opsconline.gov.in. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 14.01.2019.
Latest Odisha Sarkar Jobs
- East Coast Railway Jobs 2020 for 561 Paramedical Staff Vacancy
- OPSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply 67 Assist Conservator of Forest & Forest Ranger Posts Apply @ opsc.gov.in
- OSSTET Results 2019 | BSE Odisha Merit list & Cut off Marks OSSTET Answer Key
- AIIMS Bhubaneswar Recruitment 2019: Apply for 107 Non-Faculty Group A & B Posts @ aiimsbhubaneswar.nic.in
- Cuttack District Court Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 78 Jr Clerk cum Copyist, Steno Posts @ ecourts.gov.in
- East Coast Railway Recruitment 2019 | Walk-in for 10 PGT, TGT Posts on 28-05-2019 | eastcoastrail.indianrailways.gov.in
OPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 221 Ayurvedic Medical Officers Posts @ opsconline.gov.in
Applications are invited online through the proforma Application Form to be made available on the WEBSITE (http://opsconline.gov.in) from 14.12.2018 to 14.01.2019 for recruitment to 221 (two hundred twenty one) posts of Ayurvedic Medical Officers in the Group-B rank of the state service under Health & Family Welfare Department in the pay matrix of Level 10, Cell – 1 of 44,900/- under Odisha Revised Scales of Pay Rules, 2017 (P.13. — 2 in the pre-revised scale of pay of 9,300 -34,800/- -4- G.P. 4,600/- under ORSP Rules, 2008) with usual allowances as sanctioned by the Government of Odisha from time to time.
OPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Odisha Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Ayurvedic Medical Officers|
|No. of Posts||221|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgety, BAMS|
Vacancy Details of OPSC Jobs 2018
Total: Ayurvedic Medical Officers Group-B: 221 Posts
- UR: 72
- SEBC: 05
- S.C: 33
- S.T: 111
Eligibility Criteria for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Odisha Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers posts should have completed Bachelor’s Degree in Ayurvedic Medicine and Surgery, BAMS from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 21 Years, Maximum Age: 32 Years. Please go through OPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,300 – Rs.44,900/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Ayurvedic Medical Officers posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written test at Cuttack / Bhubaneswar Interview
Application Fee for OPSC Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: No Fees
How to Apply for OPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., opsconline.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for OPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 14.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 14.01.2019
Important Links for OPSC Ayurvedic Medical Officers Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here