- ONGC Jobs 2018-19
- ONGC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of ONGC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Notification
- Educational Qualifications of ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Jobs
- Selection Criteria for ONGC Jobs
- Application Fee for ONGC Notification
- How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Application
ONGC Notification-2018 has released on its official website www.ongcindia.com. the last date to submit the application is 21.06.2018. All the Eligible Candidates may Apply Online before last date, and the remaining complete details for the recruitment are given below
ONGC Jobs 2018-19
New ONGC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) has 15 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Assistant Legal Adviser posts. Interested aspirants may apply for ONGC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 23.05.2018 and ends on 21.06.2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of ONGC Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ www.ongcindia.com and www.careers99.com to know more about ONGC Vacancy 2018 details.
ONGC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Legal Adviser|
|No. of Posts||15|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of ONGC Jobs 2018
|S.No||Post Name||No. of Vacancies|
|1||Assistant Legal Adviser||15|
Eligibility Criteria for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of ONGC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser posts should have completed Graduate Degree in Law (Professional) with minimum 60% marks from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for ONGC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be between 18 to 30 Years. Please go through ONGC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 60000 – 180000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for ONGC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Legal Adviser posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in CLAT 2018 Exam, Interview
Application Fee for ONGC Notification
Please refer ONGC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.ongcindia.com or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for ONGC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 23.05.2018
Closing Date of Application: 21.06.2018
Important Links for ONGC Assistant Legal Adviser Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here