Officials of Board of Secondary Education, Odisha have released OTET Result on 19/12/2017. All Candidates who have written OTET from Board of Secondary Education, Odisha can now check their results directly on www.careers99.com or official website bseodisha.ac.in. Sometimes the official website may crash due to heavy load. So www.careers99.com team try to provide you best links to Check the Result of OTET.
Reports say candidates have not performed well in the examination. According to the Indian Express, only 24.58% candidates cleared the OTET out of 94,000 who had registered for the examination.
Candidates can also download OTET OMR answer sheets and the final answer keys from the board’s website.
OTET was held on September 25, 2017, at various examination centres in Odisha. The provisional answer keys of the examination was released in October.
Board of Secondary Education, Odisha Result | Check OTET Results on bseodisha.ac.in
|Name of The University/ Organization||Board of Secondary Education, Odisha|
|Name of The Exam||OTET|
|Results Declared on||19/12/2017|
|Results Checking link||Check Below|
How to Check Board of Secondary Education, Odisha OTET Results
- Step 1 : Visit the official website : bseodisha.ac.in.
- Step 2 : Click on the Results tab and select OTET Results.
- Step 3 : Under the ” OTET”, click on Results (Declared on 19/12/2017)
- Step 4 : Enter your examination Roll Number and Other details like Date of Birth, Captcha if required. Then click on Submit
- Step 5 : Download your result and take a print out for further reference
- Or else, Use Direct Link Mentioned below .