Applications are invited from the eligible students from BC, EBC and Kapu Communities Under NTR Unnatha Vidyadharana Scheme those who are already applied for APPSC Group-I for the year 2018-19. Eligible students will be sponsored to reputed impaneled coaching Institutes through APCFSS. The State Government will be provided professional guidance for APPSC Group-I Services examination to be conducted by APPSC for Prelims-cum-Mains.
- The Candidates have to fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed by Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission.
- The applicant should belong to Backward Classes Communities of Andhra Pradesh (BC-A, BC-B, BC-D), EBC’S and KAPU (Other than Brahmin).
- The Annual Income limit of the family will be Rs. 6.00 lakhs or below.
- Candidates holding White Ration card are also eligible.
- The Applicant should not have availed himself/ herself of any amount under Any other Government scheme for the same purpose.
- Candidates who were undergoing coaching for civil services are not eligible to apply.
How to Apply
- Eligible candidates who wish to apply have to submit their applications Through Online mode only by login into www.jnanabhumi.ap.gov.in.
- Applicant should upload the scanned copies (in .jpg format of max 100 KB size each) of the self-attested copy of the following documents:
- Income certificate
- Aadhar card of the applicant
- Caste certificate issued by competent authority.
- Date of birth proof (SSC certificate)
- Degree Provisional Certificate
- Passbook details of savings bank Account in any nationalized Bank (Account must be in the name of applicant only)
- Passport size photograph (in JPEG format up to 30 KB size).
- Disability Certificate if any.
FREE COACHING PROGRAMME FOR APPSC GROUP-I EXAMINATIONS UNDER NTR UNNATHA VIDYADHARANA SCHEME FOR THE YEAR 2018-19 for BC,EBC(OTHER THAN BRAHMIN),KAPU & MINORITY
COACHING PROGRAMME FOR APPSC GROUP-I EXAMINATIONS NOTIFICATION
Start Date 01-02-2019
End Date 08-02-2019
Admit Card Download: 10-02-2019
Preliminary Exam: 10-03-2019
Main Exam: 10-06-2019
Online Application: Apply Now
1000 Students from BC & 750 Students from EBC’S (Other than Brahmin) Kapu 750 Communities will be selected through their merit marks in their Bachelor Degree subject to the eligibility. Merit students will be sponsored to the Reputed Empanelled Institutes in the State.
SCHEDULE OF GROUP –I EXAMINATION
- Issue of commencement of online Registration – 1st February, 2019.
- Last date for submission of online applications –08th February, 2019.
- Admit card download -10th Febrauary,2019.
- Date of Preliminary examination -31st March, 2019.
- Date of Mains examination -10th June, to 22-06-2019.
- Application form from APCFSS.
AP NTR Unnatha Vidyadharana Scheme Hall Ticket Download 2019
Admit Card/ Hall Ticket for NTR Unnatha Vidyaradhana Scheme will be released on 10th Feb 2019.