- NTPC Recruitment 2018 – 150 Diploma Trainees Posts Apply @ www.ntpc.co.in
- NTPC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of NTPC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainees Notification
- Educational Qualifications of NTPC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for NTPC Diploma Trainees Jobs
- Selection Criteria for NTPC Jobs
- Application Fee for NTPC Notification
- How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for NTPC Diploma Trainees Application
New NTPC Recruitment 2018-19 Notification announced. National Thermal Power Corporation Limited (NTPC) has 150 amazing openings. As per the notice, the Organization has Vacancies for Diploma Trainees posts. Interested aspirants may apply for NTPC Recruitment 208-19 only through Online mode. However, application process starts from 25-04-2018 and ends on 16-05-2018. so, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of NTPC Jobs 2018. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit @ www.ntpc.co.in and Careers99.com to know more about NTPC Vacancy 2018 details.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 – 150 Diploma Trainees Posts Apply @ www.ntpc.co.in
NTPC Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 150 vacancies of Diploma Trainees posts: National Thermal Power Corporation Limited recently released a job notification on its official website www.ntpc.co.in for Diploma Trainees posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018 from 25-04-2018 to 16-05-2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of NTPC Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page www.ntpc.co.in and Careers99.com.
NTPC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||National Thermal Power Corporation Limited|
|Employment Category||Bihar Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Diploma Trainees|
|No. of Posts||150|
|Educational Qualifications||Engineering Diploma|
|Job Location||Aurangabad, Muzaffarpur|
Vacancy Details of NTPC Jobs 2018
Diploma Trainees – 150
Eligibility Criteria for NTPC Diploma Trainees Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Thermal Power Corporation Limited 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of NTPC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for NTPC Diploma Trainees posts should have completed Engineering Diploma from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for NTPC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Maximum 35 years. Please go through NTPC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for NTPC Diploma Trainees Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 15,500 per month. by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for NTPC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Diploma Trainees posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Objective Type Online Test Skill Test
Application Fee for NTPC Notification
- General/OBC (NCL): Rs. 300/- (Rupee three hundred only)
- SC/ST/PWD/EX-SM: No Fee
How to Apply for NTPC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.ntpc.co.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for NTPC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 25-04-2018
Closing Date of Application: 16-05-2018
Important Links for NTPC Diploma Trainees Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here