- UGC NET 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern- Get from official portal @ ntaexams.co.in
- UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
- Download the UGC NET Syllabus 2018
Good News!!! National Testing Agency (NTA) invites applications of UGC NET 2018 for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in both Universities and Colleges. Aspirants who desire to apply this exam can check the more details in this article. The online application has been started on 01-09-2018 and ends on 30-09-2018. So, all interested candidates must apply before the closing date of applications. In this page we have given the details of exam UGC 2018 like important dates, eligibility criteria, application process, exam pattern, and syllabus and admit card details. Read the entire article to find all details.
UGC NET 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern- Get from official portal @ ntaexams.co.in
Prospectus who likes to appear in this exam should start their preparation to crack high score. Tap the page below and click the links to download the syllabus.
Overview of UGC NET 2018:
|Administrated By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Commencement of Application||1st September 2018|
|Closed on||30th September 2018|
|Admit card issue on||19th November 2018|
|Exam Dates||09-12-2018 to 23-12-2018|
|Results will be declared on||January 10th 2019|
UGC NET 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for UGC NET 2018.
- The candidate must have a Masters Degree or equivalent from the UGC recognised Universities / Institutes.
- For General Category: Must have secured at least 55% marks (without backlogs) For OBC belonging to non-creamy layer / SC / ST / PwD candidates: 50 % marks (without backlogs)
- Students pursuing Master Degree or those who have appeared for the final exam in qualifying master Degree or waiting for the result can apply for the exam.
NOTE: These students will be admitted provisionally and they will be eligible for JRF / eligibility for Assistant Professor only after qualifying the Master’s Degree.
Details of UGC NET 2018 Application Form:
- Candidates can visit the official website @ ac.in to access the Application Form of UGC NET 2018.
- Aspirants have to fill the necessary details correctly
- Upload all required documents during the time of registration
- Pay the application fee via net banking
- Download a copy of application form for future use.
The fee for the application is Rs.250/- for SC / ST / PwD / Transgender. The candidate belonging to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) has to pay Rs.500 and Rs.1000/- is for other categories.
UGC NET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Papers||Paper I||Paper II|
|Topics||General nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate||Based on the subject selected by the candidate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||50||100|
|Marks Per Question||2 marks||2 marks|
|Time duration||1 hour||2 hour|
- Exam will be conducted in online mode in 2 sessions.
- The first session for the paper I and second session for paper II.
- The question will be objective type for 100 marks.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
Download the UGC NET Syllabus 2018
Aspirants can get the download links below the page. Contenders can download the syllabus of their selected subjects from official portal of UGC examinations. Syllabus is the most essential part to prepare for an exam. Contestants who want to appear in the UGC NET 2018 must be aware of the topics which will be asked in the exam and the overall process of exam to score well. So, candidates must go through the page below to find the links of syllabus download.
UGC NET 2018 Admit Card:
As per the notice of NTA, Admit cards will be issue on 19th November 2018. The applicants have to download the Admit Card from the official website. Admit card is an entry pass for the candidate to enter into the exam. Any student without the Admit Card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
UGC NET 2018 Answer Key:
NTA will release the answer key after few days of the commencement of exam. The answer key will available on the official website of NTA only. Students can verify their answers through the Answer key.
UGC NET 2018 Result:
The results of UGC 2018 will release by NTA in official website after few days of the exam. May be in the month of January 2019 the results will be declared. Candidates can check the result by using their Login id and password.
NTA UGC NET 2018 Notification: Click Here
NTA UGC NET 2018 Application Form/Registration: Click Here
NTA UGC NET 2018 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Links: Click Here
NTA UGC NET 2018 Preparation Books- Check here: Click Here