UGC NET 2021 Application Form @ ugcnet.nta.nic.in. The Officials of NTA have released UGC NET Application Form Online ON 2nd February 2021 on its Official portal. The Organization is going to conduct The NTA UGC NET 2021 Examination from 2nd to 7th May 2021. The UGC NET is a National Level Entrance Test which is conducted by the National Testing Agency NTA. Here from this page, the candidates can get the Complete details regarding UGC NET 2021 Application Form, Eligibility, Exam Dates, Fee Structure, Syllabus, and Exam Pattern PDF. Check the Details Now….
UGC NET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates (Out): Check Eligibility
- UGC NET 2021: Application Form, Exam Dates (Out): Check Eligibility
- UGC NET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern- Get from official portal @ ntaexams.co.in
- UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
- Download the UGC NET Syllabus 2021
Good News!!! National Testing Agency (NTA) invites applications of UGC NET 2021 for Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship in both Universities and Colleges. Aspirants who desire to apply for this exam can check more details in this article. The online application has been started on 02-02-2021 and ends on 02-03-2021. So, all interested candidates must apply before the closing date of applications. On this page, we have given the details of exam UGC 2021 like important dates, eligibility criteria, the application process, exam pattern, and syllabus and admit card details. Read the entire article to find all details.
UGC NET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern- Get from official portal @ ntaexams.co.in
Prospectus who likes to appear in this exam should start their preparation to crack high score. Tap the page below and click the links to download the syllabus.
Overview of UGC NET 2021:
|Administrated By||National Testing Agency (NTA)|
|Exam Name||UGC National Eligibility Test (NET)|
|Availability of Online Application||2nd February 2021|
|Last date to apply online||2nd March 2021|
|Exam Dates||2nd, 3rd, 4th, 5th, 6th, 7th, 10th, 11th, 12th, 14th & 17th May 2021|
UGC NET 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Aspirants must check the eligibility criteria before going to apply for UGC NET 2021.
- Candidate (General/ UR/ General- EWS) with Masters Degree or its equivalent from UGC recognized University or Institution is eligible to apply.
- Students in their Masters Degree level must have obtained at least 55% marks (50% marks for ST/SC/OBC (NCL)/PWD/ Transgender category candidates).
- Candidates in the Master’s degree level should have passed with Electronic Science, Humanities and Social science (including languages), Computer science and applications, etc.
- Students who are in the last year of their Master’s degree level or who have appeared but results are awaited are also eligible to apply. Such students will be considered eligible only if they will fulfill the qualification requirements. Furthermore, the candidates must complete the Masters degree within 2 years of declaration of result otherwise he/she will be disqualified.
- Students with Ph.D degree whose Masters level exam has been completed by September 1992 will be given 5% relaxation in aggregate marks (which means from 55% to 50%).
How to Apply UGC NET 2021 Application Form Online
- Candidates can visit the official website @ ac.in to access the Application Form of UGC NET 2021.
- Aspirants have to fill in the necessary details correctly
- Upload all required documents during the time of registration
- Pay the application fee via net banking
- Download a copy of the application form for future use.
|Category||Application Fee (in Rs.)|
|UR/ General candidates||1000|
|General –EWS/ OBC – NCL candidates||500|
|ST/ SC/ PWD/ Transgender candidates||250|
NTA UGC NET 2021 Notification: Click Here
NTA UGC NET 2021 Application Form/Registration: Click Here
NTA UGC NET 2021 Syllabus & Exam Pattern Download Links: Click Here
NTA UGC NET 2021 Preparation Books- Check here: Click Here
UGC NET 2021 Exam Pattern
|Topics||General nature, intended to assess the teaching/research aptitude of the candidate||Based on the subject selected by the candidate|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test)||Online (Computer Based Test)|
|Number of Questions||50||100|
|Marks Per Question||2 marks||2 marks|
|Time duration||1 hour||2 hour|
- The exam will be conducted in online mode in 2 sessions.
- The first session for paper I and the second session for paper II.
- The question will be objective type for 100 marks.
- 2 marks will be awarded for the correct answer.
Download the UGC NET Syllabus 2021
Aspirants can get the download links below the page. Contenders can download the syllabus of their selected subjects from official portal of UGC examinations. The syllabus is the most essential part to prepare for an exam. Contestants who want to appear in the UGC NET 2021 must be aware of the topics which will be asked in the exam and the overall process of the exam to score well. So, candidates must go through the page below to find the links of the syllabus download.
UGC NET 2021 Admit Card:
As per the notice of NTA, Admit cards will be issued 2021. The applicants have to download the Admit Card from the official website. Admit card is an entry pass for the candidate to enter into the exam. Any student without the Admit Card will not be allowed to sit in the exam.
UGC NET 2021 Answer Key:
NTA will release the answer key after few days of the commencement of the exam. The answer key will available on the official website of NTA only. Students can verify their answers through the Answer key.
UGC NET 2021 Result:
The results of UGC 2021 will release by NTA in the official website after few days of the exam. Maybe in the month of January 2019 the results will be declared. Candidates can check the result by using their Login id and password.