National Testing Agency (NTA DU) has released Notification for the posts of Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University having 1145 vacancies on its official website recruitment.nta.nic.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 28th April 2021. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of NTA DU Notification 2021 are given below.
NTA DU Notification 2021 for 1145 Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University Vacancy | Apply Now
- NTA DU Notification 2021 for 1145 Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University Vacancy | Apply Now
- NTA DU Notification 2021 | Apply 1145 Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University Posts @ recruitment.nta.nic.in
NTA DU Recruitment 2021 – Apply through Online for 1145 vacancies of Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University posts: National Testing Agency recently released a job notification on its official website recruitment.nta.nic.in for Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for NTA DU Recruitment 2021 from 23rd February 2021 to 28th April 2021. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of NTA DU Recruitment 2021 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page recruitment.nta.nic.in and www.careers99.com.
NTA DU Notification 2021 | Apply 1145 Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University Posts @ recruitment.nta.nic.in
|Organization Name||National Testing Agency|
|Employment Category||Delhi Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University|
|No. of Posts||1145 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate, 12th|
|Last Date||28th April 2021|
Vacancy Details of NTA DU Jobs 2021
- Junior Assistant – 236
- Telephone Operator – 08
- Assistant – 80
- Stenographer – 77
- Yoga Organizer – 01
- Senior Personal Assistant – 05
- Nurse – 07
- Assistant Manager Guest House – 01
- Junior Engineer Civil – 05
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 05
- Assistant Security Officer – 04
- Senior Assistant – 45
- Hindi Translator – 02
- Personal Assistant – 09
- Professional Assistant – 16
- Social Worker – 03
- Physiotherapist – 02
- X-Ray Technician – 02
- Horticulturist- 01
- Senior Technical Assistant Department – 58
- Assistant Archivist – 01
- Sport Coach – 01
- Semi Professional Assistant – 17
- Pharmacist – 05
- Technical Assistant Computer – 19
- Technical Assistant Health Center – 02
- Statistical Assistant – 2
- Technical Assistant Department – 51
- Sanitary Inspector – 01
- Tabla Accompanists – 12
- Pakhawaj Player – 01
- Sarangi Accompanists – 02
- Violin Accompanists – 02
- Mridangam Accompanists – 01
- Harmonium Accompanists – 01
- Tanpura Accompanists – 04
- Laboratory Assistant – 53
- Work Assistant – 03
- Assistant Store – 02
- Salesman DHMI 02
- Library Assistant -05
- Private Secretary – 02
- Security Officer – 01
- Junior Assistant Store – 1
- Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) – 35
- Library Attendant – 109
- Health Attendant – 18
- Laboratory Attendant – 152
- Engineering Attendant – 52
- Medical Officer – 15
- Assistant Registrar – 06
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Testing Agency 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
|Junior Assistant||12th passed and typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.|
|Telephone Operator||12th passed or graduate|
|Stenographer||12th Passed and Shorthand speed of 80 words per minute and typing speed of 35 words per minute in English Or Shorthand speed of 60 words per minute and typing speed of 30 words per minute in Hindi.|
|Senior Personal Assistant||Graduate and 03 years of experience working as Private Secretary/ Personal Assistant/ Stenographer/ Executive Assistant/ Executive Secretary in a Government Department/ Universities/ Autonomous Bodies/ PSUs/ Educational Institution recognized by the Government.|
|Yoga Organizer||A Graduate or Post Graduate degree in Yoga from a recognized University. OR A Graduate or Post Graduate from a recognized University with at least two years of experience as a Yoga teacher/ instructor in a Government Institution or Institute of repute|
|Nurse||B.Sc. (Hons.) in Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ Regular course in B.Sc. Nursing from a recognized University or Institute/ or Institute/ Post Basic B.Sc. (Nursing) from a recognized University or Institute. Registered as Nurse or Nurse and Midwife (RN or RN and RM) with State Nursing Council. Six months experience in a minimum 50 bedded hospital after acquiring the educational qualification mentioned above OR GNM|
|Junior Engineer Electrical||Degree/Diploma in Civil /Electrical Engineering of a recognized University/Institute. At least two years of experience|
|Hindi Translator||Master’s degree from a recognized University in Hindi with English as an elective subject at the degree level. OR Master Degree of a recognized University in English with Hindi as an elective subject at the degree level. 02 years of experience.|
|Personal Assistant||A Graduate from a recognized University. 2. Shorthand speed of 100 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in English. OR 80 words per minute and typing speed of 40 words per minute in Hindi|
|Professional Assistant||M. Lib.Sc./M.L.I. Sc. or equivalent OR Master’s Degree in Arts/Science/Commerce or any other discipline and B. Lib. Sc./B.L.I.Sc. Computer Science paper at Graduate/PG level or Six months Computer Science course from a recognized/registered institution.|
|Social Worker||Post Graduate Degree in Social work from a recognized University.|
|Private Secretary||A Bachelor Degree from a recognized University. 2. At least three years post qualification experience|
|Junior Assistant Store||A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Board/ University/Institution. At least 2 years of experience|
|Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service)||Passed 10th or equivalent examination from any State Education Board or Government recognized Institution. ITI Certificate in relevant trade from a recognized institution. 05 experience in relevant field|
|Assistant Store||A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with a good working knowledge of Material Management. A Diploma in Materials Management Or At least 03 years of experience in a similar capacity in a government department/ body/ reputed commercial establishment|
|Salesman||A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers, good communication, and account keeping skills. Minimum 01 years of experience in the field of Marketing/Sale|
|For other posts||check the detailed notification link|
- Junior Assistant – 27 Years.
- Telephone Operator – 27 Years.
- Assistant – 30 Years
- Stenographer – 27 Years.
- Yoga Organizer – 35 Years
- Senior Personal Assistant – 35 Years
- Nurse 35 Years.
- Assistant Manager Guest House – 35 Years
- Junior Engineer Civil – 30 Years
- Junior Engineer Electrical – 30 Years
- Assistant Security Officer 45 Years.
- Senior Assistant – 30 Years
- Hindi Translator – 30 Years
- Personal Assistant – 30 Years
- Professional Assistant – 35 Years
- Social Worker – 35 Years
- Physiotherapist – 35 Years
- X-Ray Technician – 35 Years
- Horticulturist – 35 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant Department – 30 Years
- Assistant Archivist – 30 Years.
- Sport Coach – 35 Years
- Semi Professional Assistant – 30 Years.
- Pharmacist – 30 Years..
- Technical Assistant Computer – 30 Years.
- Technical Assistant Health Center – 30 Years
- Statistical Assistant – 30 Years
- Technical Assistant Department – 30 Years.
- Sanitary Inspector 35 Years.
- Tabla Accompanists – 45 Years.
- Pakhawaj Player – 45 Years
- Sarangi Accompanists – 45 Years.
- Violin Accompanists – 45 Years
- Mridangam Accompanists – 45 Years.
- Harmonium Accompanists – 45 Years.
- Tanpura Accompanists – 45 Years.
- Laboratory Assistant – 30 Years.
- Work Assistant – 27 Years.
- Assistant Store – 30 Years.
- Salesman DHMI – 30 Years.
- Library Assistant – 30 Years.
- Private Secretary – 35 Years.
- Security Officer – 45 Years.
- Junior Assistant Store – 27 Years.
- Junior Work Assistant (Engineering Service) – 27 Years.
- Library Attendant – 30 Years.
- Health Attendant – 30 Years.
- Laboratory Attendant – 30 Years.
- Engineering Attendant – 27 Years.
- Medical Officer – 35 Years.
- Assistant Registrar – 35 Years
Salary Details for NTA DU Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
- General/Unreserved – Rs. 1000/-
- OBC (NCL)/ EWS /Female – Rs. 800/-
- SC/ST/PwD Rs. – 600/-
How to Apply for NTA DU Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., recruitment.nta.nic.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Non-Teaching Posts in Delhi University Jobs
- Fill required Details in the NTA DU Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your NTA DU Application.
Important Dates for NTA DU Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application: 23rd February 2021
Closing Date of Application: 28th April 2021
Important Links for NTA DU Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Application Form Download: Click Here