NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | www.npcil.nic.in | Trade Apprentices | 177 Posts | Last Date: 15th July 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | www.npcil.nic.in | Trade Apprentices | 177 Posts | Last Date: 15th July 2022
- NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) has released 177 Vacancies for the posts of Trade apprentices electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, welder, turner, and others in Kakrapar Gujarat. Interested Candidates may apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, the application process starts on 13/06/2022 and ends on 09/06/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of NPCIL Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.npcil.nic.in and www.careers99.com to know more about NPCIL Vacancy 2022 details.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Post||Trade apprentices|
|No. of Posts||177|
NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) is an Indian public sector undertaking based in Mumbai, Maharashtra. It is wholly owned by the Government of India and is responsible for the generation of electricity from nuclear power. NPCIL is administered by the Department of Atomic Energy (DAE), Prime Minister’s Office (PMO).
NPCIL was created in September 1987 under the Companies Act 1956, “with the objective of undertaking the design, construction, operation and maintenance of the atomic power stations for generation of electricity in pursuance of the schemes and programs of the Government of India under the provision of the Atomic Energy Act 1962.” All nuclear power plants operated by the company are certified for ISO-14001 (Environment Management System).
Vacancy Details of NPCIL Jobs 2022:
Nuclear power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL) recruits 177 Posts for Trade apprentices in electrician, Fitter, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, welder, turner and other to fill the jobs from NPCIL Recruitment 2022.
|S.no||Name of the Trade||No.of Posts|
|9.||Refrigeration & Air Conditioning Mechanic||09|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Candidates should possess ITI in relevant trade from a recognized board/ Institution.
- Candidates selected for NPCIL Recruitment 2022 will be short listed for training on the basis of marks obtained in their ITI standard/course.
- The selected candidate has to produce a Police Verification Certificate from the District Police Authority and a Character/Conduct certificate from the concerned institution at the time of reporting for training.
Applicants age should be minimum 14 years to maximum 24 years as on 15/07/2022.
- 3 Years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer).
- 5 Years for SC/ST candidates.
- 10 years for PwBD candidates.
Selected Candidates will get paid Rs.8,855/-PM for Fitter, Turner, Machinist, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Refrigeration & Air-Conditioning Mechanic and Rs.7,700/-PM for Programming & Systems Administration Assistant/Computer Operator and Programming Assistant, Welder by the recruiting organization under Apprentices Act-1961 and amendments
- The period of Apprenticeship Training will be for One Year only.
- No transport/hostel facility or any other form of residential accommodation shall be provided to the selected apprentices.
- Preference will be given to the applicants belonging to neighboring villages around the Plant Site. In case, all the given trades are not filled/met by the applicants belonging to neighbouring villages, merit list will be prepared based on the marks obtained in that particular trade in ITI for selection from other applicants who do not belong to the neighbouring villages.
- The eligible candidates for Trade Apprentice shall register/enroll themselves on RDAT (Regional Directorate for Apprenticeship Training) through web-portal apprenticeshipindia.org and the registration number should be mentioned in the Application form and a copy of this registration should be attached with application form.
How to Apply for NPCIL Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open an Official Website i.e., www.npcil.nic.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Trade Apprentices in multiple trades
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling in all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Important Dates for NPCIL Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 09/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 15/07/2022
Important Links for NPCIL Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here