- Northern Railway Sportsman Recruitment Against Sport Quota
- Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Sports Quota Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for Northern Railway Sports Quota Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for Northern Railway Notification
- How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Northern Railway Sports Quota Application
ONLINE Applications are invited from ELIGIBLE Indian Sports Person as per the detail given below for the 16 vacancies in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200, GP-1900/2000 (6th CPC)/Level 2 & 3 of Pay Matrix 7’h CPC & 05 vacancies in PB-1 Rs. 5200-20200, GP-2400/2800 (6t” CPC)/Level 4 & 5 of Pay Matrix 7”’ CPC Group C against Sports Quota for the Year 2018-19 in Northern Railway. Separate Application is to be filled for separate discipline/game, if eligible, with separate examination fee as applicable for each application.
Northern Railway Sportsman Recruitment Against Sport Quota
|Date of Publication in Emp. News||15.12.2018|
|Date and Time of opening of online registration / filling of application.||At 1200 Hrs. on 17.12.2018|
|Date & Time of Closing of Online Registration||At 1200 Hrs. on 18.01.2019|
|Expected Date of Trial||Between 01.02.2019 to 15.03.2019|
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Sports Quota Posts: Northern Railway (Northern Railway) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 21 posts of Sports Quota vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 17.12.2018 to 18.01.2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for Northern Railway Jobs are given below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Northern Railway|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Sports Quota|
|No. of Posts||21|
|Educational Qualifications||12th pass / Graduate|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Jobs 2018
Total: Sports Quota: 21 Posts
- Athletic – Men: 04
- Hockey – Men: 03
- Hockey – Women: 03
- Cricket – Women: 02
- Basketball – Men: 02
- Basketball – Women: 03
- Volleyball – Men: 02
- Hand Ball – Women: 02
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway Sports Quota Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Northern Railway 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for Northern Railway Sports Quota posts should have completed 12th pass / Graduate from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be Minimum Age: 18 Years, Maximum Age: 25 Years. Please go through Northern Railway official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for Northern Railway Sports Quota Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.5,200 – Rs.20,200/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Sports Quota posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for Northern Railway Notification
- General / OBC: Rs.500/-
- ST / SC / Ex-s / PWD: Rs.250/-
How to Apply for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., rrcnr.org or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for Northern Railway Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17.12.2018
Closing Date of Application: 18.01.2019
Important Links for Northern Railway Sports Quota Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here