- Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 3162 Apprentice Posts @ www.rrcnr.org
- Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 3162 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 27-01-2018)
- Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
- Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway (Northern Railway) Apprentice Vacancy
- How to Apply for Northern Railway Latest Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- Important Dates for Northern Railway Apprentice Posts 2017
- Important Links for Northern Railway 3162 Apprentice Vacancies
Northern Railway(NR) has released Northern Railway Recruitment Notification-2017 for the post of 3162 vacancies for the posts of Apprentice. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.rrcnr.org and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 27-01-2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 | Apply Online 3162 Apprentice Posts @ www.rrcnr.org
ONLINE applications are invited from ELIGIBLE and desirous candidates for engagement of Act Apprentices under the Apprentices Act 1961 for imparting training at various Divisions/Units/Workshops over Northern Railway. Imparting Training in Railway will not confer any right to the candidates for their absorption in Railway after successful completion of training. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the employer to offer any employment to the Apprentice on completion of the period of his/her apprenticeship training in his/her establishment. It shall not be obligatory on the part of the apprentice to accept an employment under the employer
Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017 – 3162 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 27-01-2018)
Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for Apprentice Posts: Northern Railway (Northern Railway) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 3162 posts of Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 28-12-2017 to 27-01-2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for Northern Railway Jobs are given below.
Organization Name: Northern Railway
Employment Category: Central Govt Jobs
Name of the Post: Apprentice
Educational Qualifications: iTI
Total No. of Vacancies: 3162
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Official Website: www.rrcnr.org
Vacancy Details of Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs 2017
ITI Apprentice Vacancies: 3162
Eligibility Criteria for Northern Railway (Northern Railway) Apprentice Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Northern Railway Apprentice Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for Northern Railway Apprentice posts must having following educational qualifications. The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and must have passed ITI in relevant trade recognized by Government.
For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Apprentice Posts of Northern Railway
The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age as on 27-01-2018. Age relaxation for various categories/community shall be applicable as per rules as amended from time to time.
Pay Scale for Northern Railway Apprentice Jobs
Rs.5,200-20,200/- +GP Rs.2800/-
Selection Process of Northern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2017
Selection of Candidates for Apprentice posts will be done as per following stages-
- Selection of Act Apprentices is to be made on the basis of merit prepared taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidate in both Matriculation (with min. 50% aggregate marks) & ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
PHYSICAL FITNESS:– A person shall be ELIGIBLE for being trained under the Apprentices Act 1961 and Apprenticeship Rules 1992 as amended from time to time, if he/she satisfies the minimum standards of physical fitness as prescribed in the aforesaid Act and Rules and the standards prescribed for imparting training to the relevant trades which will be certified by a Railway Doctor.
Application Fee for Northern Railway Apprentice Posts
100/-Examination fee is to be paid through ONLINE MODE. No fee is required to be paid by SC/ST/PH/Women candidates.
How to Apply for Northern Railway Latest Apprentice Recruitment 2017
- First of all, Open Official Website or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for Northern Railway Apprentice Posts 2017
Starting Date of Application: 28-12-2017
Closing Date of Application: 27-01-2018
Important Links for Northern Railway 3162 Apprentice Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
A detailed notification with Trade and Unit wise breakup of training slots Eligibility condition like Educational Qualification, ITI Qualification, Age, Examination Fee, Mode of Selection, General Instructions and steps to be followed for Online Application etc. is available on RRC website www.rrcnr.org.