NMDC Recruitment 2022 | www.nmdc.co.in | Junior Officer | 94 Posts | Last Date: 27th February 2022
- NMDC Recruitment 2022 | www.nmdc.co.in | Junior Officer | 94 Posts | Last Date: 27th February 2022
- NMDC Syllabus 2022
- NMDC JOT Recruitment 2022 Details
National Mineral Development Corporation (NMDC) has released Notification for the posts of Junior Officer having 94 vacancies in different disciplines on its official website nmdc.co.in. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before 27th February 2022 for the above mentioned vacancies. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of NMDC Notification 2022 are given below. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of NMDC Recruitment 2022 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page nmdc.co.in and www.careers99.com.
NMDC JOT Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||National Mineral Development Corporation|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Junior Officer Trainee|
|No. of Posts||94 Posts|
|Educational Qualifications||Diploma, M.Sc|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date||27th February 2022|
Vacancy Details of NMDC Jobs 2022:
Junior Officer – 94 Posts
- Civil: 7
- Electrical: 14
- Mechanical: 33
- Mining: 32
- G & QC: 7
- Survey: 1
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Mineral Development Corporation 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Interested candidates those want to apply for NMDC Junior Officer posts should have completed Diploma in Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical Engineering/ Mines Survey or M.Sc/ M.Tech in Geology from Recognized Board/University.
- 5 years of experience in the relevant discipline is required.
- For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Salary Details for NMDC Recruitment 2022:
Salary will be paid to the selected candidates on an average of Rs. 37,000 – 1,30,000/- according to the apprenticeship norms.
Selection of Candidates for the posts of Junior Officer (Trainee) will be based on their performance in the written test/ supervisory skill test
Candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 250/- through online mode.
How to Apply for NMDC Jobs 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., http://www.nmdc.co.in/
- Open the online application form for the posts of Junior Officer (Trainee)
- Fill all the details through online mode.
- Candidates can check the details before submission of application form
- Take a printout copy and keep it for future reference.
Important Dates for NMDC Recruitment 2022
Starting Date for Submission: 07-02-2022
Last Date for Submission: 27-02-2022
Important Links for NMDC Job Application 2022
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here