NMAT by GMAC 2018: GMAC (Graduate Management Admission Council) released the NMAT Admissions for the academic year 2018. NAMT Registrations, Eligibility, Dates, Results, Syllabus Rank Card in the official website @ nmat.org.in. The Application Forms are available from July 3rd, 2018. NMAT by GMAC 2018 conducts the Entrance Exam for the Admissions in to the MBA in top colleges and B-Schools around the country. The exam was conducted in online mode. Candidates check the details in the below article to get the latest updates about NMAT Admissions 2018.
|Application Form Starting||03-07-2018|
|Application Form Ending||03-10-2018|
|Exam Date||October 2018|
|Result Declared||January 2nd week 2019|
|Rank Card Download||March last week 2019|
NMAT Application Forms 2018 – Apply Online @www.nmat.org.in.
NMAT by GMAC 2018 is a National level Exam for Admission to the MBA in top most colleges in India and over 23 B-Schools. The Candidates fill their Application form in online mode. Every year approximately 90,000 candidates are registered across the country. Candidates can attempt the exam for 3 times in a year include the first attempt followed by other 2 Exams. The selection of the aspirants takes place according to their marks score in the online exam, Group Discussion and Personal interview. Before going to fill the application form you need to check the eligibility criteria offered by the authority.
How to fill NMAT Application Forms 2018
Application Form filling for NMAT by GMAC 2018 take place in three steps. Candidates can follow the given steps to fill the application and Registration fee easily.
- First go to the official website @nmat.org.in.
- Create an account in the official website by using a valid email address.
- Now provide correct information like contact information, personal, educational and work experience.
- Upload Photo and Original Documents.
- Select the schools to send your scores under the “Schools Preference” section
- Pay the fee in online mode by Credit/Debit or Net Banking
- Download the form for the future Reference.
NMAT 2018 Registration Fee
Candidates who are waiting for the admissions in to postgraduate course MBA in top colleges and top B- Schools in India are requested to apply for the Entrance Exam NMAT by GMAC 2018. The Application form and Registration starts from the month of July 2018. Here the full details about Application fee, type of Exam, Exam Pattern are given below.
|Exam Conducted by the Organization||GMAC|
|Exam Name||NMAT by GMAC|
|Exam Type||National Level|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Category of Exam||Post Graduate|
|Registration Fee||1900 include with taxes|
|Payment of Exam fee||Credit/Debit or Net Banking|
Eligibility Criteria for NMAT 2018
- Candidates can check the Eligibility for the Entrance Exam NMAT by GMAC 2018 in the official website or in any third party website like careers99.com
- To apply for NMAT by GMAC 2018 Admission Test candidate should complete any Under Graduate course from a Recognized College or University.
- Aspirants who are in final year and waiting for Results can also apply.
- No Age Relaxation for candidates to apply NMAT by GMAC 2018.
- Work Experience with one or two years can also apply.
NMAT by GMAC 2018 Syllabus and Exam Pattern
NMAT by GMAC 2018 Syllabus and Exam pattern according to the past years is given below. For more details and information check in the official website. Syllabus is divided in to 3 topics
- Language Skills
- Quantitative Analysis
- Logical Reasoning
|Topic of Exam||Number of Questions|
NMAT Results 2018
NMAT by GMAC 2018 released the Results based on the Exam Dates the final Results are released in the month of January 2019 in official website given above or the candidates can check the Results here by following below given links. After the declaration of Results GMAC called for the Admission. The scores are sent to the B-Schools which are selected by the candidates during the registration process.
Application form for NMAT by GMAC 2018: CLICK HERE