- Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 50 Industrial Trainee Posts @ www.nlcindia.com
- Vacancy Details of NLC Industrial Trainee Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NLC Industrial Trainee Vacancy
- Educational Qualifications of NLC Recruitment
- Age Limit for Industrial Trainee Posts of NLC
- Pay Scale for NLC Industrial Trainee Jobs
- Selection Criteria of Industrial Trainee Vacancy
- Application Fee for NLC Notification
- How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for NLC Industrial Trainee Application
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited (NLC) has released NLC Recruitment Notification-2018 for the post of 50 vacancies for the posts of Industrial Trainee (Finance) purely for a period of 12 months only. The Recruitment has complete details about their notification on its official website i.e., www.nlcindia.com and www.careers99.com. This is a good news for those who are waiting for Central Govt Jobs. Candidates may apply offline before the Last date of the Notification i.e., 27.03.2018.And the remaining details for the recruitment like Educational Qualifications, Eligibility criteria, Age limit, No of vacancies, Post names, Pay scale, Job location, Application fee, Important links, Procedure to Apply are mentioned below.
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 50 Industrial Trainee Posts @ www.nlcindia.com
Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited invites applications for the posts of Industrial Trainee of 50 vacancies on its official website www.nlcindia.com. The details of NLC Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 27.03.2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
|Organization Name||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Industrial Trainee|
|No. of Posts||50|
|Job Location||Neyveli, Tamilnadu|
Vacancy Details of NLC Industrial Trainee Jobs 2018
|Post||No. of Trainees Required|
|Industrial Trainee (Finance)||50|
Eligibility Criteria for NLC Industrial Trainee Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of NLC Recruitment
Interested candidates those want to apply for NLC Industrial Trainee posts should have completed CA/ICWA from Recognized Board/University. Pass in Intermediate Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) (or) Institute of Cost Accountants of India (ICAI). For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Industrial Trainee Posts of NLC
Upper age limit* (as on 01/03/2018) should not have completed 28 years
Please go through NLC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for NLC Industrial Trainee Jobs
Stipend: Rs. 10,000/- per month (Consolidated)
Selection Criteria of Industrial Trainee Vacancy
Selection of Candidates for Industrial Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Merit List as per CA/ICWA Exam
Selection will be based on the marks scored in Intermediate examination of CA/CMA, as the case may be.
Application Fee for NLC Notification
Please refer NLC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for NLC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., www.nlcindia.com or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Interested candidates meeting the above requirements may apply ONLINE and upload scanned copy of following certificates in NLCIL Online application portal in career page of NLCIL website:-
1. SSLC mark sheet in proof of Date of Birth
2. Intermediate Examination Certificate of CA /CMA.
3. Mark sheets of intermediate examination of CA/CMA.
4. Community Certificate (in case belonging to SC/ST/OBC-NCL categories).
5. Disability Certificate (in case of Person with Disability)
6. Discharge Certificate (in case of Ex-serviceman)
Important Dates for NLC Industrial Trainee Recruitment 2018
ONLINE Registration Starting Time & Date : 10:00 hours on 07-03-2018
ONLINE Registration Closing Time & Date : 17:00 hours on 27-03-2018.
Important Links for NLC Industrial Trainee Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here