National Investigation Agency (NIA) has released Notification for the posts of Explosive Expert, Photographer having 18 vacancies on its official website nia.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the Last Date i.e., 07.02.2019. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the Selection process of NIA Notification 2019 are given below.
National Investigation Agency (NIA) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Explosive Expert, Photographer job Recruitment Details
- National Investigation Agency (NIA) job vacancy Notification 2019 | Explosive Expert, Photographer job Recruitment Details
- NIA Recruitment 2019 Details
- Vacancy Details of NIA Jobs 2019
- Eligibility Criteria for NIA Explosive Expert, Photographer Notification
NIA Recruitment 2019 – Apply through Offline for 18 vacancies of Explosive Expert, Photographer posts: National Investigation Agency recently released a job notification on its official website nia.gov.in for Explosive Expert, Photographer posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for NIA Recruitment 2019 from 07.01.2019 to 07.02.2019. Candidate can find further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of NIA Recruitment 2019 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page nia.gov.in and careers99.com.
NIA Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||National Investigation Agency|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Explosive Expert, Photographer|
|No. of Posts||18|
|Educational Qualifications||Master’s degree in Chemistry / M.Sc / B. Sc|
|Job Location||All India|
Vacancy Details of NIA Jobs 2019
Total: 18 Posts
- Explosive Expert: 03
- Biology Expert: 01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner: 04
- Technical Forensic Psychologist: 03
- Crime Scene Assistant: 06
- Photographer: 01
Eligibility Criteria for NIA Explosive Expert, Photographer Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Investigation Agency 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Master’s degree in Chemistry / M.Sc / B. Sc
- Bachelor of Engineering / Bachelor of Technology in Computer Engineering / Computer Technology
- Masters’ degree in Computer Application / Computer Science
- Masters’ degree in Criminology / Clinical Psychology
- Bachelors’ Degree / Diploma holder in photography
Applicants Age should be As Per Rules. Please go through NIA official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NIA Explosive Expert, Photographer Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.35,400 – Rs.1,77,500/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Explosive Expert, Photographer posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for NIA Notification
Please refer NIA Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for NIA Recruitment 2019
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., nia.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for NIA Recruitment 2019
Starting Date of Application: 07.01.2019
Closing Date of Application: 07.02.2019
Important Links for NIA Explosive Expert, Photographer Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here