National Health Mission Nashik (NHM Nashik) has released Notification for the posts of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other having 256 vacancies on its official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Offline before the Last Date i.e., 09th March 2021. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of NHM Nashik Notification 2021 are given below.
NHM Nashik Notification 2021 for 256 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other Vacancy | Apply Now
- NHM Nashik Notification 2021 for 256 Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other Vacancy | Apply Now
- NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021 Details
NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021 – Apply through Offline for 256 vacancies of Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other posts: National Health Mission Nashik recently released a job notification on its official website arogya.maharashtra.gov.in for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021 from 02nd March 2021 to 09th March 2021. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page arogya.maharashtra.gov.in and www.careers99.com.
NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission Nashik|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other|
|No. of Posts||256 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||10th or 12th/ Degree In B.Pharm./ D.Pharm|
|Last Date||09th March 2021|
Vacancy Details of NHM Nashik Jobs 2021
- AYUSH MO UG: 02 Posts
- Medical Officer Male-RBSK: 16 Posts
- Medical Officer Female-RBSK: 13 Posts
- Pharmacist: 04 Posts
- Staff Nurse: 183 Posts
- Psychiatric Nurse: 01 Post
- Counselor: 03 Posts
- Programme Co-ordinator: 01 Post
- Public Relation Officer: 01 Post
- Senior Treatment Supervisor (National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme): 01 Post
- Immunization Field Monito: 10 Posts
- Block Community Mobilizer: 01 Post
- Program Assistant: 02 Posts
- Radiographer & X-Ray Technician: 03 Posts
- CT Scan Technician: 03 Posts
- Blood Bank Technician (Blood Storage): 07 Posts
- Blood Bank Technician (BT Van): 02 Posts
- Dialysis Technician – IPHS: 01 Post
- Technical Coordinator: 01 Post
- Block Facilitator (ASHA Programme): 01 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Health Mission Nashik 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- For AYUSH MO UG: BAMS, Experience preferred.
- For Medical Officer Male-RBSK: BAMS, Experience preferred.
- For Medical Officer Female-RBSK: BAMS, Experience preferred.
- For Pharmacist: B.Pharm/D.Pharm. 01 year Experience.
- For Staff Nurse: GNM/B.Sc Nursing, Experience preferred.
- For Psychiatric Nurse: GNM/B.Sc. With a certification in Psychiatry from a reputed institute OR DPN OR M.Sc. Nursing (Psychiatric).
- For Counselor: MSW (01 years Experience).
- For Programme Co-ordinator: MSW or MA ion Social Science. (02 years Experience).
- For Public Relation Officer (PRO): Bachelors in Mass Communication or Journalism or an equivalent degree.
- For Senior Treatment Supervisor (National Tuberculosis Elimination Programme): Bachelor Degree OR Recognized sanitary inspector’s course.
- For Immunization Field Monito: Any graduate with Typing skill, Marathi–30 WPM, English 40 WPM with MSCIT, 01 year experience (as a monitor for Pulse Polio/Routine Immunization will get additional weight age) Transport should have own two-wheeler (with a valid license).
- Block Community Mobilizer (BCM): Any Graduate with Typing Skill, Marathi 30 word per minute, English 40 word per minute with MSCIT 01 year experience.
- Program Assistant (PA): Any Graduate with Typing Skill, Marathi 30, English 40 with MSCIT (01 year exp.).
- Radiographer & X-Ray Technician: Matriculation/H.Sc. (Class 10+2) with Science from are recognized institution/Board.
- CT scan Technician: Matriculation/H.Sc. (10+2) with Science from are recognized institution/Board.
- Blood Bank Technician (Blood Storage/BT Van): Matriculation/H.Sc. (10+2) with Science from is recognized institution/Board.
- Dialysis Technician-IPHS: Class 10+2 with Science and Diploma or Certificate Course in Dialysis Technology.
- Technical Coordinator: Diploma in Electronics/Electrical/Electronics& Communication/IT/Computer.
- Block Facilitator (ASHA Programme): Any Graduate with Typing skill, Marathi-30 (thirty) words per minute, English 40 (forty) words per minute with MSCIT.
Applicants Age should be Rs.17000/-Per Month to Rs. 28000/- Per Month. Please go through NHM Nashik official Notification 2021 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NHM Nashik Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other Jobs
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|AYUSH MO||Rs. 28000/- Per Month|
|Staff Nurse||Rs. 20000/-Per Month|
|Psychiatric Nurse||Rs. 25000/-Per Month|
|Counselor||Rs. 20000/-Per Month|
|Senior Treatment Supervisor|
|Immunization Field Monitor|
|Block Community Mobilizer||Rs.18000/-Per Month|
|Radiographer & X-Ray Technician||Rs.17000/-Per Month|
|CT Scan Technician|
|Blood Bank Technician|
|Block Facilitator||Daily Wages Rs.300/- For 25 Days Rs.7500/-|
|Public Relation Officer||Rs. 20000/-Per Month|
Selection of Candidates for Staff Nurse, Medical Officer & other posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Check Notification for Details
How to Apply for NHM Nashik Jobs
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of arogya.maharashtra.gov.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 09th March 2021.
Address: New Civil Hospital, Trimbak Road, Opposite Rajdoot Hotel, Trimbak Road, Nashik, Maharashtra – 422001
Important Dates for NHM Nashik Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application: 02nd March 2021
Closing Date of Application: 09th March 2021
Important Links for NHM Nashik Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Application Form: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here