NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 | Community Health Officers | https://techkshetra.info/ | 680 Posts | B.Sc in Nursing
- NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 | Community Health Officers | https://techkshetra.info/ | 680 Posts | B.Sc in Nursing
- NHM Karnataka CHO Notification 2022 Details
NHM Karnataka Recruitment 2022 – Apply for 680 (CHO) Community Health Officer Posts @ upnrhm.gov.in: National Health Mission (NHM) Karnataka has released Notification for the posts of Community Health Officer (CHO) having 680 vacancies on its official website www.techkshetra.info. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date of submission of application form. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, Selection process of NHM Notification 2022 are given below.
NHM Karnataka CHO Notification 2022 Details
|Organization Name||National Health Mission|
|Employment Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Community Health Officer (CHO)|
|No. of Posts||680 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||B.Sc in Nursing|
|Last Date||23rd January 2022|
Vacancy Details of NHM Jobs 2022:
Community Health Officer (CHO) – 680 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Health Mission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) posts should be a registered nurse with minimum B.Sc Nursing/ Post basic nursing qualification/ or equivalent qualification from an institution recognized by Karnataka State Nursing Council / Indian Nursing Council from Recognized Board/University.
- For Eligibility to attend selection exam is Pass marks of BSc Nursing course and with valid Final/ Provisional degree certificate will be considered.
- She/he should have effective communication skills in both English and Kannada language, should have passed matriculation/SSLC with Kannada as one language.
- Candidates should have knowledge of basic computer.
- She/he is expected to have leadership qualities and be • Able to lead the health and wellness center team.
- The roster system shall be followed at the districts.
- Candidates shall apply only once for any of the selected districts. Their Application and password are unique to individuals only.Only those candidates who have passed Kannada subject in matriculation standard are eligible to apply.
Applicants Age should be Less than 35 Years. Please go through NHM official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NHM Community Health Officer (CHO) Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs. 24,200/- Per month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Community Health Officer (CHO) posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Examination and Interview
General category candidates must pay the fee of Rs. 600/-, Rs. 300/- for reserved category candidates. Fee must be payable through online mode.
How to Apply for NHM Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., https://techkshetra.info/
- Look for Online Form Link for Community Health Officer (CHO) Jobs
- Fill required Details in the NHM Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your NHM Application.
Important Dates for NHM Recruitment 2022
Starting Date of Application: 6th January 2022
Closing Date of Application: 23rd January 2022
Important Links for NHM Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Apply Online: Click Here