- NHAI Notification 2018 | Apply 70 Young Professional (Finance) Posts @ nhai.org
- NHAI Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of NHAI Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) Notification
- Educational Qualifications
- Age Limit
- Salary Details for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) Jobs
- Selection Process
- Application Fee for NHAI Notification
- How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) Application
NHAI Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 70 vacancies of Young Professional (Finance) posts: National Highway Authority Of India recently released a job notification on its official website nhai.org for Young Professional (Finance) posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018 from 26.11.2018 to 11.12.2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of NHAI Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page nhai.org and careers99.com.
NHAI Notification 2018 | Apply 70 Young Professional (Finance) Posts @ nhai.org
NHAI Notification 2018 announced for the vacancies of 70 Young Professional (Finance) on its official website nhai.org. Eligibility criteria, Educational Qualifications, Age limit, Selection process, Pay scale and other required details are mentioned below in careers99.com. So candidates who are interested and eligible can apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 11.12.2018.
NHAI Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||National Highway Authority Of India|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Young Professional (Finance)|
|No. of Posts||70|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Commerce/ Accounts / ICAI / ICWAI / MBA|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Vacancy Details of NHAI Jobs 2018
Young Professional (Fin.): 70
- UR-37 Posts
- OBC-18 Posts
- SC-10 Posts
- ST-5 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Highway Authority Of India 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) posts should have completed Degree in Commerce/ Accounts / ICAI / ICWAI / MBA from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Experience in Financial Accounting/ Budgeting/ Internal/ Audit/ Contract Management/ Fund Management/ Disbursement in Central Government or State Government or Union Territories or Public Sector Undertakings or Semi Government or Statutory or Autonomous Organizations and other Government Bodies preferred.
Applicants Age should be Maximum Age: 32 Years. Please go through NHAI official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.60,000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Young Professional (Finance) posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for NHAI Notification
Please refer NHAI Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., nhai.org or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 26.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 11.12.2018
Important Links for NHAI Young Professional (Finance) Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Guidelines for External Professional & Young Professional: Click Here
Policy Guidelines: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here