NHAI Recruitment 2022 | www.nhai.gov.in | Deputy Manager | 50 Posts | Last Date: 13th July 2022
- NHAI Recruitment 2022 | www.nhai.gov.in | Deputy Manager | 50 Posts | Last Date: 13th July 2022
- NHAI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
NHAI Recruitment 2022:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) has released 50 Vacancies for the posts of Deputy Manager (Technical). Interested Candidates may apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 14/06/2022 ends on 13/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of NHAI Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.nhai.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about NHAI Vacancy 2022 details.
NHAI Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||National Highways Authority of India|
|Name of the Post||Deputy Manager|
|No. of Posts||50|
NHAI Recruitment 2022:
The National Highways Authority of India or NHAI is an autonomous agency of the Government of India, set up in 1995 (Act 1988) and is responsible for management of a network of over 50,000 km of National Highways out of 1,32,499 km in India. It is a nodal agency of the Ministry of Road Transport and Highways. NHAI has signed a memorandum of understanding (MOU) with the Indian Space Research Organisation for satellite mapping of highways. Mrs. Alka Upadhyaya is the present Chairperson of NHAI since December 2021. She is an IAS officer of Madhya Pradesh cadre and 1990 batch.
The NHAI was created through the promulgation of the National Highways Authority of India Act, 1988. Section 16(1) of the Act states that the function of NHAI is to develop, maintain and manage the national highways and any other highways vested in, or entrusted to, it by the Government of India. On 10 February 1995, NHAI came into operations and was formally made an autonomous body.
Vacancy Details of NHAI Jobs 2022:
National Highways Authority of India (NHAI) recruits 50 Posts for Deputy Manager to fill the jobs.
|S.No||Name of the Post||Category||Total Posts|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
A candidate should hold a Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute on the closing date of receipt of online application.
- Candidates will be selected through written test and Personality Test in Engineering Services (E.S) Examination (Civil), followed by interview.
- The examination will be conducted by UPSC.
- Short-listed candidates will intimated through registered e-mail ID or mobile number.
- The selection will be merit in the exam.
- Candidates should keep all the certificates and documents according to their post at the time of interview.
Selected candidates will get pay of Rs.15,600/- to 39,100/- + Grade pay of Rs.5,400/- by pay band-3 of the recruiting organisation.
Candidates age should not exceeding 30 years as on 13/07/2022.
Age relaxation is applicable as per rules of Government of India for different groups and Categories.
How to Apply for NHAI Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.nhai.gov.in
- Click on the tab About Us → Recruitment → Vacancies → Current → Click on the advertisement of Deputy Manager (Technical) →Online Application
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Upload all the following documents:
- Photograph- Scanned copy of Colour Passport photograph of image Size not exceeding 1 MB.
- Signature – Scanned copy of signature in only ‘jpg / ‘jpeg’ or ‘png’ or ‘gif’ image types not exceeding 1 MB
- Class –X certificate indicating date of birth in Pdf image type not exceeding 2 MB
- Caste Certificate in support of SC/ST/OBC-NCL (as per prescribed format attached) in only ‘pdf’ types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Degree in support of passing in Civil Engineering in only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of Interview Call letter issued by UPSC for appearing in interview of I.E.S Examination 2020 (Civil) only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Copy of final mark sheet of E.S Examination 2021 (Civil) containing marks of Written test & Personality Test issued by UPSC only ‘pdf’ image types not exceeding 2 MB.
- Click ‘Next’ button.
- Application Preview may be seen.
- Option of ‘Edit’ and final Submit button, are also available.
- Click “Submit” button for submitting the application form through Online.
- After submission of Application Form, a “Unique Reference Number” along with details entered by the Applicant with subject “Application Acknowledgement” will be generated automatically.
- Automatically generated “Application Acknowledgement” would be sent to the E-mail id provided by the Applicant.
Important Dates for NHAI Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 14/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 13/07/2022
Important Links for NHAI Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here