NFR Recruitment 2022 | www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in | Apprentices | 5636 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
- NFR Recruitment 2022 | www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in | Apprentices | 5636 Posts | Last Date: 30th June 2022
- NFR Recruitment 2022 – Overview
NFR Recruitment 2022:
Northeast Frontier Railways (NFR) has released 5636 Vacancies for Apprentices in Various Sectors. Interested Candidates may apply for NFR Recruitment 2022 through Online mode only. However, application process starts from 01/06/2022 and ends on 30/06/2022 . So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of NFR Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in and www.careers99.com to know more about NFR Vacancy 2022 details.
NFR Recruitment 2022 – Overview
|Organization Name||Northeast Frontier Railways|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||5636|
|Educational Qualifications||10th class|
NFR Recruitment 2022 :
The Northeast Frontier Railway (abbreviated NFR), is one of the 18 railway zones of the Indian Railways. It is headquartered in Maligaon, Guwahati in the state of Assam, and responsible for operation and expansion of rail network all across Northeastern states and some districts of eastern Bihar and northern West Bengal.
Northeast Frontier Railway is divided into 5 divisions:
- Katihar railway division
- Alipurduar railway division
- Lumding railway division
- Rangiya railway division
- Tinsukia railway division
Each of these divisions is headed by a Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Vacancy Details of NFR Jobs 2022:
Northeast Frontier Railways (NFR) recruits 5636 posts for Various Sectors. The Candidates who want to apply for the posts can apply through online official website.
|S.No||Name of the Unit(Divisions/ Workshop)||No.of Vacancies|
|1.||Katihar (KIR)& TDH workshop||919|
|4.||Lumding (LMG), S&T/workshop/ MLG (PNO) & Track Machine/MLG||1140|
|6.||New Bongaigaon Workshop (NBQS) & EWS/BNGN||1110|
|7.||Dibrugarh Workshop (DBWS)||847|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for NFR Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also possess National Trade Certificate (ITI) in the notified trade issued by the National Council for Vocational Training or Provisional Certificate issued by National Council for Vocational Training/State Council for Vocational Training.
Selection of Candidates for the posts will be done as per following rules:
The number of training slots shown on the Notification are provisional and the same are liable to increase or decrease depending upon the actual needs of the administration at the time of finalization of select list.
- When the prescribed number of persons belonging to the Scheduled Castes is not available, it will be filled by ST candidates.
- For ST slots, in case ST candidates are not available, they will be filled by SC candidates.
- If the prescribed training slots for SC/ST candidates cannot be filled even in the above given manner, then the training slots unfilled will be filled by persons not belonging to the Scheduled Castes or the Scheduled Tribes i.e. Unreserved candidates.
- Similarly, the seats remaining unfilled by OBC candidates will be filled by candidates of unreserved category.
The applicants age should be minimum 15 years to maximum 24 Years as on 01/04/2022.
- For SC/ ST Candidates – 5 Years.
- For OBC Candidates – 3 Years.
- For Persons with Disability – 10
- SC/ ST / PWD/ Women Candidates : No Fee
- Application Fee – Rs.100/- (Non-Refudable).
Candidates should pay the Examination fee through Debit/credit card or Net Banking on or before date of Submission of Online application. Candidates have also to pay the service Chargers if applicable.
- Once the payment is successfully done, candidates will be redirected to RRC/NFRs website to complete the application process and download the application form.
- In case the candidates tried to make payment before and come across some issues like loss of internet connection due to which the fee amount has been deducted from their Account/Debit/Credit Card but still unable to download the application, please click on “ Verify Payment” button to reconfirm the same from the payment gateway.
How to Apply for NFR Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.nfr.indianrailways.gov.in.
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Apprentices.
Important Dates for NFR Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 01/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 30/06/2022
Important Links for NFR Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here