National Entrance Screening Test simply called as NEST. The NEST Application forms will be opened from 1st week of January 2019. The applicants who are eligible fill the NEST Application forms in online mode. The authority announces the NEST Application forms 2019 in online itself. NEST offers admissions in 5 years of MSC courses in various colleges. NEST Exam will be held once in a year. It is conducted on a national level by the National Institute of Science Education & Research, Bhubaneswar and University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences, Mumbai. Read the complete article we mentioned the details of NEST Application form, eligibility application fees, important dates from the below article.
Important Dates of NEST 2019
|Availability of online application||1st week of January|
|Last date to apply||1st week of March|
|Fee payment last date||2nd week of March|
|NEST exam date||1st week of June|
NEST Application forms 2019
The candidates who are eligible can fill the NEST Application forms 2019 in online mode only. The authority announced the NEST Application forms in online. The NEST Application forms are opened on 1st week of January 2019. Candidates who are interested can fill the entire particulars present in the online application form. Candidates fill the application form before the last date. The last date to fill the NEST Application form is 1st week of March 2019. After completion of NEST application form you need to attach the photocopies and scanned signature in online. After completion of NEST Application form you have to pay the application fee through online via debit/credit/net banking. We mentioned the NEST Application fee, eligibility criteria from the below article.
- Also Read: JKCET 2019: Application, Dates, Eligibility, Exam Pattern, Admit Card, Result @ jkbopee.gov.in
How to Fill the NEST Application form 2019
- login the official portal @ nestexam.in
- Search for the link related NEST Application form 2019
- Click on the link which is appeared on the screen
- Enter all the details like name, date of birth, and other details required
- Click on submit button
- Attach all the copies of certificates
- Scanned the photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee through debit/credit card
- Download a copy for the future reference
NEST Application Fee
For Male General/OBC: 1000/-
For SC/ST/Female/PWD categories: 500/-
Candidates who appeared for the NEST 2019 have to fulfil the eligibility and age criteria offered by the conducting authority.
- Candidates should complete 10+2 examinations from any recognised board/University.
- Candidates should score 60% of marks in 12th class examinations where as for SC/ST/PWD candidates 55% of marks should aggregate in class 12.
- Applicants should be the background of Physics, Mathematics, & Chemistry in 12th
- General, OBC aspirants should born on or after 1st August 1999.
- There will be an age relaxation for SC, ST & PWD candidates.
- Also Read: KEE 2019: Application, Eligibility, Dates, Exam Pattern, Admit Cards, Results, Counselling @ Karunya.edu
Important Links for NEST 2019
Apply Online: Click Here
Official website: Click Here