- NER ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 745 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 29.12.2018)
- NER Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of NER Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for NER ACT Apprentice Notification
NER Recruitment 2018 – ACT Apprentice Posts: NER has announced a notification for the recruitment of ACT Apprentice vacancies in North Eastern Railway for the year 2018-19. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 29.12.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
- Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2018 Apply for 798 Technical Staff, Operative Staff Vacancies
- MPPGCL Apprentice Recruitment 2018 | 209 Graduate, Technician, ITI Apprentice Vacancy
- HEC Ranchi Apprentice Jobs 2018 | 169 Graduate/Diploma Apprenticeship Trainees Apply Now
- North Central Railway Jobs 2018 : Apply 703 Trade Apprentice Posts @ ncr.indianrailways.gov.in
- SJVN Recruitment 2018 | Apply 230 Technician Vacancy – sjvn.nic.in
- North Eastern Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 745 ACT Apprentice Posts :: ner.indianrailways.gov.in
NER ACT Apprentice Recruitment 2018 – 745 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 29.12.2018)
NER Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for ACT Apprentice Posts: North Eastern Railway (NER) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 745 posts of ACT Apprentice vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 30.11.2018 to 29.12.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for NER Jobs are given below.
NER Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||North Eastern Railway|
|Employment Category||Haryana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||ACT Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||745|
|Educational Qualifications||High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification|
Vacancy Details of NER Jobs 2018
Total number of vacancies to be filled by North Eastern Railway is 745 Posts.
- Mechanical Workshop Gorakhpur – 203 Posts
- Signal Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 63 Posts
- Bridge Workshop Gorakhpur Cantt – 35 Posts
- Diesel Shed Izatnagar – 60 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Izzat Nagar – 64 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Lucknow Jn – 155 Posts
- Diesel Shed Gonda – 90 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Varanasi – 75 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for NER ACT Apprentice Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for North Eastern Railway 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for NER ACT Apprentice posts should have completed High School/10th with minimum 50% marks & ITI in notified trade on the date of issue of notification from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 15- 24 years. Please go through NER official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NER ACT Apprentice Jobs
Selected candidates will get As Per Rules by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for ACT Apprentice posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Basis of performance
Application Fee for NER Notification
- Gen/OBC: Rs.100/-
- SC/ST: No fee
How to Apply for NER Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ner.indianrailways.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for NER Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 30.11.2018
Closing Date of Application: 29.12.2018
Important Links for NER ACT Apprentice Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here