National Testing Agency (NTA) is going to conduct the NEET 2019 for all the eligible candidates. The candidates who are eligible can make the NEET 2019 Application forms on 1st week of October 2018. The NEET exam will be conducted twice in a year. NEET is a full form of National Eligibility Entrance Test. The candidates who applied for this NEET 2019 can get admissions in various MBBS, BDS and Ayush programmes offered by the conducting authority. We mentioned the NEET Application forms, Application fees, admit cards, results, counseling, pattern, syllabus are provided in the below article. Candidates read the below article and get the complete details about NEET 2019.
Latest Update: NEET 2019 Application forms are opened from 1st week of October 2018. Candidates download the Application forms from the link given below.
Important Dates of NEET – PG 2019
|Application forms starts from||2nd Nov 2018 6:00 PM|
|Last date to submit the NEET Application form||22th Nov 2018 till 11:55 PM|
|Last date to pay the application fee||Last week of October 2018|
|Correction Window Open||1st week of November 2018|
|Availability of Admit card||1st week of January 2019|
|NEET Exam date||3rd February to 17th February 2019|
|Answer key Released on||Within a week after exam|
|Result declaration||1st week of March 2019|
|Counselling starts from||2nd week of June 2019|
NEET PG 2019 Application/Registration: Click Here
NEET Application Forms 2019 – Apply Online @ www.cbseneet.nic.in
National Test Agency (NTA) hosted the NEET Application forms 2019 for all the eligible and interested candidates. The candidates who are interested fill the NEET Application forms in online. The authority announced the NEET Application Forms in online mode only. The candidates need to fill the application forms in online itself. The NEET Application forms are opened from 1st October 2018. While filling the application form you need to pay attention otherwise if any mistake occur in the NEET Online Application Form he/she application form will be rejected. After completion of Application fomr you need to scan the photograph to the application for. Before going to fill the NEET Application form 2019 you need to check the eligibility criteria offered by the authority. Here we mentioned the NEET Eligibility Criteria, Application Fee from the below content.
General, OBC: 1400/-
SC, ST: 750/-
NEET Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must check the NEET Eligibility Criteria before going to fill the NEET Application form. The Eligibility criteria are given below.
- Every aspirant should complete 17 years
- Maximum age criteria is 25years for SC, ST categories age limit is about 30 years
- Candidates must Indian Nationals, Non Resident, Foreign Nationals, Overseas Citizen of India are eligible to apply for NEET 2019.
- Applicants belong to JK state are eligible to apply
- Candidates should complete 10+2 or equivalent Examinations from any recognised Board
- The candidates who are pursing can also apply for this NEET 2019
- Candidates who passed the 10+2 examinations must be the back ground of Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Bio technology and English as compulsory subjects
- Candidates should obtain 50% of marks in the mentioned above subjects for General candidates for PH categories have to score 45% and where as for SC, ST categories have to secure 40% of marks.
NEET 2019 Exam Pattern
The candidates who are going to appear for the NEET 2019 have to check the Exam Pattern we mentioned below… Just go through the paper pattern for better understanding…
The NEET 2019 Examination is going to conduct on February 3rd to 17th, 2019. The examination will be conducted in online mode (computer based test). The Exam paper will be asked objective type questions. The paper contains 180 questions. The time duration is 3 hours. The Paper will be asked in all the languages like Hindi, English, Gujarati, Marathi, Oriya, Bengali, Assamese, Telugu, Tamil, Urdu and Kananda. For every correct answer it carries 4 marks. There is a negative marking scheme. For each wrong answer it cuts 1 mark. The Exam pattern we tabulated below.
|Subject name||Total Questions||Total Marks|
NEET 2019 Syllabus
- Solid State Physics.
- Nuclear Physics.
- Mathematical Physics.
- Quantum Mechanics.
- Statistical Mechanics.
- Classical Mechanics.
- Laws of motion.
- Thermal properties of matter.
- Units and measurements.
- Kinetic theory.
- Work, energy, and power.
- Wave optics.
- Physical world.
- Mechanical properties of solids.
- Ray optics and optical instruments.
- Motion in a straight line.
- Motion in a plane.
- Mechanical properties of fluids.
- Systems of particles and rotational motion.
- Electric charges and fields.
- Moving charges and magnetism.
- Electromagnetic induction.
- Electrostatic potential and capacitance.
- Magnetism and Matter.
- Current electricity.
- Alternating current.
- Dual nature of radiation and matter.
- Electromagnetic waves.
- Semiconductor electronics.
- Communication systems.
- Atomic Structure & Chemical Bonding.
- Periodic Classification.
- Chemistry ‘d & f’ block elements.
- General Principles of Metallurgy.
- Chemical Kinetics & Chemical Equilibrium.
- Solids & Solutions.
- Organic reaction mechanism.
- Heterocyclic Compounds.
- Amines, Amino Acids, and Proteins.
- Chemistry of natural products.
- Separation Methods (Unit Operations).
- Ceramic Industries.
- Sources of water & Quality.
- General Purification Methods of water.
- Water Softening Method.
- Qualitative & Quantitative analysis.
- The s – block elements.
- P-block elements – group 14 (carbon family).
- Organic chemistry-some basic principles and techniques and hydrocarbons.
- Surface chemistry.
- Chemical equilibrium and acids-bases.
- Hydrogen and its Compounds.
- Atomic structure.
- D and f block elements & coordination compounds.
- Classification of elements and periodicity in properties.
- Environmental chemistry.
- Chemical bonding and molecular structure.
- Solid state.
- States of matter: gasses and liquids.
- Electrochemistry and chemical kinetics.
- General principles of metallurgy.
- Organic compounds containing c, h and o.
- P- block elements group 13 (boron family).
- P-block elements.
- Chemistry in everyday life.
- Haloalkanes and haloarenes.
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen.
- Diversity in Living World
- Cell Structure and Function
- Human Physiology
- Structural Organization in Animals and Plants
- Plant Physiology
- Biology and Human Welfare
- Ecology and Environment
- Genetics and Evolution
- Biotechnology and Its Applications, etc.
NEET 2019 Admit Card
The NEET Admit Card will release after closing the NEET 2019 Application forms. The candidates who filled the application forms have to download the NEET 2019 Admit Cards in online from the official website. The candidates to download the admit cards must visit this NEET portal @ cbseneet.nic.in. The NEET Admit Cards will be published on 1st week of January 2019.
NEET Results 2019
The candidates who appeared for the NEET examination have to check the NEET Results in online from the website given above. The Results will be placed on the website on 1st week of March 2019. Candidates after publishing the NEET Results you can also download the NEET rank list. The candidates whose names appeared in the NEET Rank List have to appear for the NEET Counselling 2019.
NEET 2019 Counselling
The candidates who qualify in the NEET exam have to appear for the NEET 2019 Counselling. The Counselling will be held in online mode. The candidates who appear for the NEET Counselling before appearing for the counselling have to register and lock the choices for admissions. The NEET Counselling dates will be updated soon on the website. Candidates keep watch this website regularly. The candidates’ seats will be allotted as per the NEET Merit List/Rank List. Once the seat is allotted you have to report the allotted college within the time duration.