NCDRC Recruitment 2019 – Law Clerks, Assistants Posts: NCDRC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Law Clerks, Assistants vacancies in National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission for the year 2019. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in prescribed application format on or before the 22-05-2019. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
NCDRC Law Clerks, Assistants Recruitment 2019 – 20+ Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 22-05-2019)
|Organization Name||National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Law Clerks, Assistants|
|No. of Posts||20+ Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Bachelor Degree in Law|
|Job Location||All India|
Vacancy Details of NCDRC Jobs 2019
- Law Clerks: 11 Posts
- Assistant: 06 Posts
- Personal Assistant: 03 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission 2019 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Interested candidates those want to apply for NCDRC Law Clerks, Assistants posts should have completed Bachelor Degree in Law from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be 18 to 30 years. Please go through NCDRC official Notification 2019 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NCDRC Law Clerks, Assistants Jobs
- Law Clerks: Rs.50,000/- per month
- Assistant: Level 7 Rs. 44900 – 142400/- / Level 6 Rs.35400 – 112400/-
- Personal Assistant: Level 7 Rs. 44900 – 142400/- / Level 6 Rs. 35400 – 112400/-
Selection of Candidates for Law Clerks, Assistants posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Refer Official Notification
How to Apply for NCDRC Jobs
Eligible and Interested Aspirants are requested to Download Application Form from Below link of ncdrc.nic.in Website and Submit it to the mentioned Address before the Last Date i.e., 22-05-2019.
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., ncdrc.nic.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Law Clerks, Assistants Jobs
- Fill required Details in the NCDRC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your NCDRC Application.
Important Dates for NCDRC Recruitment 2019
|Clerk Date of submission of Application||22-05-2019|
|Assistant Post submistion Last date||10-06-2019|
Important Links for NCDRC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here