- NCDIR Recruitment 2019: Walk in for 20 PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Posts
- Walk-in Interview for NCDIR PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Jobs
- NCDIR Recruitment 2019 Details
- Eligibility Details for NCDIR Recruitment 2019
NCDIR Recruitment 2019: Walk in for 20 PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Posts
NCDIR Called Walk-in Interview for Recruiting 20 vacancies of PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Jobs. The Interview will be held on 08th & 09th Jan 2019 at the venue mentioned below. All qualified, as well as Interested prospects, can attend this walk-in. Additional Detailed Info Pertaining to Educational Qualifications, Age Restriction, Selection Procedure, Test Pattern, Syllabus for National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) Recruitment 2019-20 PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Exam shown in this article is pointed out below.
Walk-in Interview for NCDIR PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Jobs
NCDIR Recruitment 2019 – Walk in for PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO Posts in National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research. Candidates are invited by National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research (NCDIR) to attend walk-in-interview to be held on 08th & 09th Jan 2019 for 20 vacancies.
NCDIR Recruitment 2019 Details
|Organization Name||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research|
|Employment Category||Karnataka Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO|
|No. of Posts||20|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Degree|
Eligibility Details for NCDIR Recruitment 2019
Total: 20 Posts
- Project Technical Officer (Statistics) – 03
- Assistant – 04
- Section Officer – 03
- Multi-Tasking Staff – 02
- Computer Programmer (Grade B) – 03
- Project Technical Officer (Population Studies) – 01
- Jr. Project Assistant (LDC) – 02
- Senior Project Assistant (Upper Division Clerk) – 01
- Data Entry Operator (Grade A) – 01
- 10th and Intermediate holders are eligible for the posts of Junior Project Assistant, Senior Project Assistant, and Data entry Operator.
- Matriculation/ High School or equivalent from a recognized board passed candidates can attend for the post of Multi Tasking Staff.
- And for others posts qualification is Master’s Degree, Graduation, B.E/ B. Tech
- PTO: 35 Years
- Assistant: 33 Years
- Section Officer: 33 Years
- Assistant: 30 Years
- MTS: 25 Years
- Computer Programmer: 33 Years
- PTO: 30 Years
- Jr. Project Asst (LDC): 25 Years
- Sr. Project Asst (UDC): 28 Years
- DEO: 25 Years
- Section Officer: 30 Years
- Computer Programmer: 30 Years
- Assistant: Rs.32,000/-
- Section Officer: Rs.32,000/-
- MTS: Rs.15,800
- Computer Programmer (Grade B): Rs.32,500
- Project Technical Officer: Rs.32,000/-
- Jr. Project Assistant (LDC): Rs.16,000/-
- Sr. Project Assistant (UDC): Rs.17,000/-
- DEO (Grade A): Rs.17,000/-
Selection will be based on their performance in Interview.
There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
Job Seekers who fulfill all the eligibility conditions and desired to apply against NCDIR PTO, Assistant, MTS, DEO notification may attend for walk-in interview along with their original documents, one set of self-attested photocopies to prove their educational qualification including attempt certificate, age etc. Check Interview Venue, Date & Time which are mentioned below.
The walk-in interview will be held at following venue & date:
- Date of interview for PTO, CP & DEO: 08.01.2019
- Date of Interview for Section Officer, Asst, Sr. / Jr. Project Asst & MTS: 09.01.2019
|Walk-in Interview Date/Time||08th & 09th Jan 2019|
|Venue:||National Centre for Disease Informatics and Research, Bengaluru|