NBCC (India) Limited has Released Notification for 35 Management Trainee Posts in its Official Website i.e., nbccindia.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 35 Management Trainee Posts @ nbccindia.com. www.careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, NBCC job Pay Scale Details, NBCC Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Central Govt Job seekers can apply for NBCC (India) Limited Recruitment 2021 | Apply Online 35 Management Trainee Posts @ nbccindia.com through Online mode before the last Date i.e., 21st April 2021
NBCC 35 Management Trainee Notification 2021 | Online Form @ nbccindia.com
NBCC (India) Limited invites applications for the posts of Management Trainee of 35 vacancies on its official website nbccindia.com. The details of NBCC Notification 2021 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the last date of the Notification i.e., 21st April 2021. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows…
NBCC Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization Name||NBCC (India) Limited|
|Employment Category||Central Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Management Trainee|
|No. of Posts||35 Vacancies|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent/ Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent|
|Job Location||All Over India|
|Last Date||21st April 2021|
Vacancy Details of NBCC Jobs 2021
- Management Trainee (Civil) (E-1): 25 Posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) (E-1): 10 Posts
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for NBCC (India) Limited 2021 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Management Trainee (Civil) (E-1): Full time Degree in Civil Engineering or equivalent from Government recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
- Management Trainee (Electrical) (E-1): Full Time Degree in Electrical Engineering or equivalent from Govt. recognized University/Institute with minimum 60% aggregate marks.
Applicants Age should be 29 Years. Please go through NBCC official Notification 2021 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for NBCC Management Trainee Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.40000-140000/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Management Trainee posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in GATE-2020 score/ Personal Interview
General Candidates: Rs. 500/-, SC / ST / PWD Candidates: Nil
How to Apply for NBCC Jobs
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., nbccindia.com.
- Look for Online Form Link for Management Trainee Jobs
- Fill required Details in the NBCC Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your NBCC Application.
Important Dates for NBCC Recruitment 2021
Starting Date of Application: 22nd March 2021
Closing Date of Application: 21st April 2021
Important Links for NBCC Job Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
Application Form Download: Click Here