- Naval Dockyard Notification 2018 | Apply 318 Apprentice Posts @ bhartiseva.com
- Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of Naval Dockyard Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Notification
- Educational Qualifications of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs
- Selection Criteria for Naval Dockyard Jobs
- Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Notification
- How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Application
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018-19 – Apply through Online for 318 vacancies of Apprentice posts: Naval Dockyard Mumbai recently released a job notification on its official website bhartiseva.com for Apprentice posts. Candidates are allowed to apply for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 from 02 Sep 2018 to 21 Sep 2018. Candidate can find the further details like Eligibility Criteria, Age limit, the Selection process of Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 on the below page. Job Seekers can apply for the post through the Official page bhartiseva.com and careers99.com.
Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 02 Sep 2018 notification on recent Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2018 openings @ Mumbai. This is an exclusive page updated on 02 Sep 2018 for the latest recruitment notification bhartiseva.com from Naval Dockyard 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard 2018.
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Apprentice|
|No. of Posts||318|
|Last Date||21 Sep 2018|
Apprenticeship Training Trade
|Eligibility ITI Trade||No. of Post|
|ONE YEAR TRAINING|
|Welder(Gas & Elect)||Welder||20|
|Manson (BC)||Building Constructor||15|
|Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||Mechanic machine Tool Maintenance||20|
|Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||Mechanic Refrigerator & Air Conditioning||5|
|Mechanic Diesel||Mechanic Diesel||20|
|Painter (Gen)||Painter (Gen)||10|
|Instrument Mechanic||Instrument Mechanic||10|
|ONE YEAR AND THREE MONTHS TRAINING|
|Crane Operator (Overhead Steel Industry)||Fresher||5|
|TWO YEAR TRAINING|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
As per Apprentices Act 1961 read in conjunction with Apprenticeship Rule 1992, the minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be Standard 10 passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in Std 10 examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with aggregate of 65% marks. Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI / trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application. Qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger and Crane Operator(Overhead Steel Industry) as ‘Fresher’ shall be Std 8th pass only, without ITI.
Applicants Age should be Born between 1st April 1999 to 31st March 2006. Please go through Naval Dockyard official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
|During the first year of training|
Seventy percent of a minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by the Maharashtra State
|During the second year of training|
Eighty percent of a minimum wage of semi-skilled workers notified by Maharashtra State.
Selection of Candidates for Apprentice posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Examination
Please refer Naval Dockyard Notification to know Application fee details
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., bhartiseva.com or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Starting Date of Application: 02 Sep 2018
Closing Date of Application: 21 Sep 2018
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here