- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022 | www.dasapprenicembi.recttindia.in | Apprentices | 338 Posts | Last Date: 08th July 2022
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022 – Overview
- Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022:
- Vacancy Details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria:
- Educational Qualification:
- Selection Process:
- Age Limit:
- How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022?
- Important Dates for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022:
- Important Links for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Job Application
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Naval Dockyard Mumbai has released 338 Vacancies for the posts of Apprentices in multiple trades at Dockyard Apprentices School, Mumbai. Interested Candidates may apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022 only through online mode. However, application process starts from 21/06/2022 and ends on 08/07/2022. So, all job seekers must apply before the deadline and be a part of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2022. Furthermore, details of eligibility criteria, application fee, age limit, pay scale and others are mentioned below. However, you can also visit www.dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in and www.careers99.com to know more about Naval Dockyard Mumbai Vacancy 2022 details.
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Name of the Post||Apprentices|
|No. of Posts||338|
Bombay Dockyard—also known as Naval Dockyard—is an Indian shipbuilding yard at Mumbai. The superintendent of the dockyard is a Naval Officer of the rank Rear Admiral, known as the Admiral Superintendent.
Shipbuilding was an established profession throughout the Indian coastline prior to the advent of the Europeans and it contributed significantly to maritime exploration throughout Indian maritime history. Indian rulers weakened with the advent of the European powers during the middle ages. Indian shipbuilders, however, continued to build ships capable of carrying 800 to 1000 tons.The shipbuilders built ships like HMS Hindostan and HMS Ceylon, inducted into the Royal Navy. Other historical ships made by the Indian shipbuilders included HMS Asia (commanded by Edward Codrington during the Battle of Navarino in 1827), HMS Cornwallis (on board which the Treaty of Nanking was signed in 1842), and HMS Minden (on which Francis Scott Key wrote the poem “The Defence of Fort McHenry”, later to become the lyrics to “The Star-Spangled Banner”
Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruits 338 Posts for ITI apprentices in electrician, Electroplater, Fitter, Foundry Man, Pattern maker, Mechanic Diesel, Instrument Mechanic, Electronic Mechanic, Painter, welder, turner and other trades to fill the jobs from Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022.
For One Year Training:
|S.no||Name of the Trade||No.of Posts|
|3.||Marine Engine Fitter||36|
|9.||Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance||15|
|11.||Sheet Metal Worker||03|
|13.||Mechanic Ref & AC||08|
|15.||Welder(gas and electric)||23|
|19.||Mason Building Constructor||08|
|20.||I & CTSM||03|
For Two Years Training:
|S.no||Name of the Trade||No.of Posts|
|3.||Forger and Heat Treater||01|
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
- Minimum educational qualification for a person to undergo apprenticeship training in Designated Trades shall be 10th passed (in accordance with Apprentice Act 1961) with a minimum of 50% marks in 10th examination along with ITI examination passed (Provisional National Trade Certificate acceptable) in relevant trade with 2 aggregate of 65% marks.
- Further, the candidate should have passed relevant ITI/ trade test from any institute recognized by NCVT and should possess the qualification as on the closing date of application.
- Minimum qualification for candidates who are to be enrolled for Rigger as ‘Fresher’ shall be 8th pass (without ITI) and for forger & heat treater should be 10th pass (without ITI).
- Candidates selected for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2022 will be:
- Written test.
- Skill Test.
- The written examination will be held at Mumbai in August 2022.The duration of exam will be 2 hours would comprise of 100 multiple choice Questions.
- General Science, General knowledge and Mathematics are the subjects for written examination.
- The Examination center will be Mumbai only.
- The exam date and venue of the examination will intimated candidates through call letters on their registered e-mail IDs only.
- Short-listed candidates in written exam will called for interview through merit list.
- Candidates should keep all the certificates and documents at the time of interview.
Applicants should Born between 01 Aug 2001 to 31 Oct 2008.
Note: Candidates who have already undergone or are currently undergoing Apprenticeship under Apprentice Act – 1961 in any Govt/ Public Sector/ Private Industrial organisation are not eligible to apply for the current enrollment.
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.dasapprenticembi.recttindia.in
- Click on the online application form for the posts of Apprentices in multiple trades
- Fill all the particulars in the online application form.
- Click the submit option on the application form after filling all the details.
- Take the printout of the application for further reference.
Starting Date of Application: 21/06/2022
Last Date for online application form submission: 08/07/2022
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
Official Notification: Click Here