LIST OF PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR NON-DESIGNATED TRADE APPRENTICES TRAINING AT DOCKYARD APPRENTICE SCHOOL, ND(MBI) – CLICK HERE
LIST OF PROVISIONALLY QUALIFIED CANDIDATES FOR DESIGNATED TRADE (IT-21) BATCH APPRENTICES TRAINING AT DOCKYARD APPRENTICE SCHOOL, ND(MBI) – CLICK HERE
RECRUITMENT OF CIVILIAN PERSONNEL IN THE INDIAN NAVY-2017
TRADESMAN MATE (ERSTWHILE MTS(INDUSTRIAL)/USL) AT NAVAL DOCKYARD, MUMBAI
- 1. The Age and Essential Qualifications at Para 4 for vacancies advertised vide DAVP No. 10702/11/0023/1718 at Page No. 12 & 13 in Employment News dated 29 Apr – 05 May 2017 is amended as follows:-
- 4. Age & Essential Qualifications
- 10th standard pass from a recognized board/institution.
- 4. Age & Essential Qualifications
- Age between 18 to 25 years as on crucial date and 10tH standard pass from a recognized board/institution.
- 2. All other terms and conditions remain unchanged.
- 1. Candidate should read the whole advertisement and corrigendum carefully and should apply only if he/she is eligible for the relevant post.
- 2. Candidates have to complete registration process for applying. For registration click New Registration and Candidates who have already registered click Login.
- 3. THE WRITTEN EXAM WILL BE CONDUCTED IN MUMBAI ONLY.
- 4. Please note for online registration for Tradesman Mate works on dual authentication factor i.e Authenticating users over the mobile phone & On E-mail, The most important factor for registration is to have a valid working email address and mobile phone.You are advised to double check your E-mail address and Mobile phone number entered during the basic registration on this site.You are required to enter the OTP on Mobile and OTP on E-mail to complete the registration.
If you get an OTP on your Mobile and not on your E-mail address, It means you had entered wrong or invalid E-mail address.
If you get an OTP on E-mail address and not on your Mobile, It means you had entered wrong or invalid Mobile Number.
We request you to recheck /re-enter the Valid Email Address & Mobile number before requesting resend OTP.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai has Released Notification for 95 Fireman Posts in its Official Website i.e., www.bhartiseva.com. All Eligible and interested Candidates can apply Online after reading complete details of the Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 95 Fireman Posts @ www.bhartiseva.com. Careers99.com provides full details like Educational Qualifications, Experience, Job Profile, Naval Dockyard Mumbai job Pay Scale Details, Naval Dockyard Mumbai Exam Pattern, Syllabus, Age Limit, Selection Criteria, Admit Card, Results, Exam Date etc., Aspirants and Maharashtra Govt Job seekers can apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 | Apply Online 95 Fireman Posts @ www.bhartiseva.com through Online mode before last Date i.e., 21 Days from 17-04-2018
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification 2018 | Apply Online 95 Fireman Posts @ www.bhartiseva.com
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 17-04-2018 notification on recent Naval Dockyard Mumbai recruitment 2018 openings @ Mumbai . This is an exclusive page updated on 17-04-2018 for the latest recruitment notification www.bhartiseva.com from Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018.
Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Naval Dockyard Mumbai|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Fireman|
|No. of Posts||95|
|Educational Qualifications||10th class|
|Last Date||wihin 21 Days|
Vacancy Details of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2018
Fireman – 95
- GEN – 48
- SC – 17
- ST – 07
- OBC – 26
Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman posts should have completed 10th class from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be Minimum 18 year & Maximum 25 years. Please go through Naval Dockyard Mumbai official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.199002- 63200 by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Fireman posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Test, PST/PET, Document Verification
Application Fee for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Notification
There is No Application Fee for this Fireman Posts
How to Apply for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., www.bhartiseva.com or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 17-04-2018
Closing Date of Application: 21 Days from the date of advt.
Important Links for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Fireman Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here