- NATA 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Eligibility
- NATA 2019 Exam Pattern
- NATA 2019 Complete Syllabus
Council of Architecture (COA) conducted National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA) in every year in India for offer admissions to all interested students. The exam will be conducted to provide 5 year B.Arch. degree course admissions in all institutes / schools / colleges of Architecture in India (including Govt., Govt-aided, Private Unaided, University Depts., Deemed Universities, etc.). So, aspirants who have interest to study Architecture course can apply to this NATA 2019 exam. It is a national level exam held across India. Through this exam students can get admissions in Various Architectural courses in various colleges of India. The official notification will be released soon.
However, the exam will be held in the month of May 2019. Before that all interested candidates must aware of the Exam pattern, Eligibility criteria and Syllabus of NATA 2019 to score high in the exam. In this article we have given complete details of NATA 2019. Candidates can also visit official website for more information @ www.nata.in
NATA 2019 Syllabus, Exam Pattern & Eligibility
NATA is an Aptitude test conducted to availing for admissions for architectural courses. The exam will hold to test the aptitude of the candidates. Contenders who are preparing for NATA 20219 should know the details of eligibility, exam pattern and syllabus. We advise the students to start their preparation now onwards for best results. Here we come with detailed structure of the exam. Furthermore information, candidates can go through the below page.
Details of NATA 2019:
|Name of the Exam||National Aptitude Test in Architecture (NATA)|
|Organising Body||Council of Architecture|
|Type of the Exam||National-Level|
|Application process||Announced soon|
|Date of the Exam||In the month of May 2019|
|Score Validity||2-years from the year in which one appeared for|
Important Dates for NATA 2019:
|Name of the Event||Dates|
|NATA 2019 official notification||December 2018|
|Application Form availability||January 2019|
|Last Date of Application Form||February 2019|
|Fee Payment Last Date||February 2019|
|Availability of Admit Card||March 2019|
|Exam Date||May 2019|
|NATA 2019 Result||July 2019|
Eligibility Criteria for NATA 2019:
- Candidates must have passed in 12th/10+2/diploma in any stream from recognised board of India
- Candidates should securing at least 50% marks in academics
- Candidates must study in a compulsory subject of Mathematics.
- The candidate must be 17 years old at the date of the exam.
Application Process for NATA 2019:
- Visit the official website @ www.nata.in
- Go to the Registration Menu
- Enter your required details here correctly
- Create user id and password for login
- Now login to fill the Application form of NATA 2019
- Here you have to enter your details of name, qualification and etc
- Upload your documents to attach the application form
- Now click on “Submit” option
- Finally download and take a printout of Application form for future reference
NATA 2019 Exam Pattern
NATA 2019 is an aptitude test to test the candidate’s knowledge on Architecture that includes the following concepts:
- Drawing and observation skills
- Sense of proportion
- Aesthetic sensitivity and
- Critical thinking ability
NATA 2019 exam will comprising of two parts. They are
- Part A comprises of Multiple Choice Questions (MCQ) to be answered online and
- Part B is paper based drawing
|Papers||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Type of Paper||Time duration|
|Mathematics||30||30 X 2Marks = 60||MCQ||1.5 hours|
|General Aptitude||30||30 X 2Marks = 60||MCQ|
|Paper 2||Drawing Test||2||2 X 40Marks = 80||Paper & Pencil Based||1.5 hours|
|–||Total||62||200 marks||–||3 hours|
NATA 2019 Complete Syllabus
- Coordinate geometry
- 3-Dimensional Co-ordinate geometry
- Theory of Calculus
- Application of Calculus
- Permutation and combination
- Statistics and Probability
- Mathematical reasoning
- Sets and Relations
The Admit cards for NATA 2019 will be issued on before 15 days of the exam. Candidates can download their admit cards from official website. Without Admit cards candidates will not be allowed to the examination hall.
NATA 2019 Results:
After completion of NATA 2019 exam the results will be declared by the Council of Architecture. It published the results in official website @ www.nata.in. Candidates have to check the results in official website only.
NOTE: NATA Score is valid for 2-years from the year in which one appeared.
Cut-off Marks for NATA 2019:
The following table shows the cut-off marks of NATA 2019. Check the below table to know the cut-off scheme of NATA.
|MCQ||Minimum 25% (30 out of 120)|
|Drawing||Minimum 25% (20 out of 80)|
|Overall Qualifying marks||Overall qualifying marks will be based on post-exam statistics|
The candidates who are qualified in the exam must appear in the counselling. The counselling will be conducted by the organising body affiliated by different colleges/universities for B. Arch course. Candidates must submit all your academic documents at the time of counselling.
NATA 2019 Official Notification: Click Here