- Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 1137 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 28-02-2018)
- Vacancy Details of Mumbai Police Constable Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Police Department (Mumbai Police) Constable Vacancy
Mumbai Police Department invites applications for the posts of Constable of 1137 vacancies on its official website mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. The details of Mumbai Police Notification 2018 are available at www.careers99.com also. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before last date of the Notification i.e., 28-02-2018. Education qualifications, age limit, selection process and other details are as follows..
Mumbai Police Constable Recruitment 2018 – 1137 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 28-02-2018)
Mumbai Police Department (Mumbai Police) has released Notification for the posts of Constable having 1137 vacancies on its official website mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 28-02-2018. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, selection process of Mumbai Police Notification 2018-19 are given below.
|Organization Name||Mumbai Police Department|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Constable|
|Educational Qualifications||12th Class|
|No. of Posts||1137|
Vacancy Details of Mumbai Police Constable Jobs 2018
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Police Department (Mumbai Police) Constable Vacancy
Educational Qualifications of Mumbai Police Department Constable Posts
Interested candidates those want to apply for Mumbai Police Constable posts must having following educational qualifications. Must have passed 12th class from any recognized board. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for Constable Posts of Mumbai Police
18-28 Years as on 28-02-2018. and for reserved category candidates, upper age limit is up to 33 years.. Please go through Mumbai Police official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for Mumbai Police Constable Jobs
Selection Process of Mumbai Police Department Constable Recruitment 2018
Selection of Candidates for Constable posts will be done as per following stages- Selection is through Physical Test (for 100 Marks) & Written Exam
- For Male Candidate- 100 meters running, long jump, 1600 meters of running.
- For Female Candidate- 100 meters running, long jump, 800 meters running.
Physical qualification –
- Height – 165 cm
- Chest – 79-84 cm
- Height – 155 cm
Application Fee for Mumbai Police Constable Posts
|Name of Post||Open Category||Backward Category|
|Ex-serviceman (service only)||₹100||₹100|
How to Apply for Mumbai Police Latest Constable Recruitment 2018
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., mahapolice.mahaonline.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for Mumbai Police Constable Posts 2018
Start Date to Apply Online: 06-02-2018.
Last Date to Apply Online: 28-02-2018.
Last Date of Submitting Application Fee: 03-03-2018.
Starting date of Physical test: 07-03-2018.
Important Links for Mumbai Police 1137 Constable Vacancies
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here