- MPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam Posts @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Vacancy Details of MPSC Jobs 2018
- Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Notification
- Educational Qualifications of MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs
- Selection Criteria for MPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for MPSC Notification
- How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Application
MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Recruitment 2018 : Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Maharashtra Public Service Commission for candidates who are looking for settle in Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Recently Maharashtra Government has issued MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 547 Posts for Subordinate Services Main Exam . So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Maharashtra Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Maharashtra Subordinate Services Main Exam Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
MPSC Notification 2018 | Apply 547 Subordinate Services Main Exam Posts @ mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Job alert both Fresher and Experienced can get updated on 13-07-2018 notification on recent Maharashtra Public Service Commission recruitment 2018 openings @ Maharashtra . This is an exclusive page updated on 13-07-2018 for the latest recruitment notification mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in from MPSC 2018 it contains both active and recently expired Job openings and recruitment notification from MPSC 2018.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Subordinate Services Main Exam|
|No. of Posts||547|
|Educational Qualifications||Graduate Degree|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Jobs 2018
- Assistant Section Officer, Group-B: 126
- State Tax Inspector, Group-B: 34
- Police Sub Inspector, Group-B: 387
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of MPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam posts should have completed Graduate Degree from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Applicants Age should be As per rules. Please go through MPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Jobs
Selected candidates will get Rs.9,300 – Rs.34,800 Grade Pay Rs.4,300/- by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection Criteria for MPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Subordinate Services Main Exam posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview
Application Fee for MPSC Notification
Please refer MPSC Notification to know Application fee details
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from Careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 13-07-2018
Closing Date of Application: 27-07-2018
Important Links for MPSC Subordinate Services Main Exam Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here