MPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.mpsc.gov.in | Assistant Town Planner | 138 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 21st February 2022
- MPSC Recruitment 2022 | www.mpsc.gov.in | Assistant Town Planner | 138 Posts | BE/ B.Tech | Last Date: 21st February 2022
- KVS Online Fee Payment Procedure
- MPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
- Vacancy Details of MPSC Jobs 2022:
- Eligibility Criteria for MPSC ATP Notification
- Read More: MPSC ATP Syllabus
MPSC Recruitment 2022 – Apply Online for 138 Assistant Town Planner Posts: MPSC has announced a notification for the recruitment of Assistant Town Planner vacancies in the Maharashtra Public Service Commission for the year 2022 under the Department of Maharashtra State Urban Planning & Evaluation. Eligible Indian Nationals may apply in the prescribed application format on or before the 21st of February 2022. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply are given below
KVS Online Fee Payment Procedure
(The Apply Online link is given at the end of the post)
MPSC Recruitment 2022 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Town Planner|
|No. of Posts||138|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Civil Engineering|
|Last Date||21st February 2022|
Vacancy Details of MPSC Jobs 2022:
Total No. of Vacancies – 138
- Assistant Town Planner
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC ATP Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Read More: MPSC ATP Syllabus
- Interested candidates those want to apply for MPSC Assistant Town Planner posts should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering
or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning from Recognized Board/University.
- For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Applicants Age should be in between 18 to 33 years as on 01-05-2022. Please go through MPSC official Notification 2022 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Salary Details for MPSC APP Jobs
Selected candidates will get pay on an average of Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300/- Per Month by the Recruiting Organization.
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Public Prosecutor posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Examination and Interview.
Application Fee for MPSC Notification 2022:
- SC / ST / PWD / Women Candidates: Rs. 294/-
- All Other Candidates: Rs. 394/-
- Fee must be payable through Online mode.
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., mpsc.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from careers99.com Website.
- Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Check and confirm your details before hitting the Submit button.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your Application
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 31st January 2022
Closing Date of Application: 21st February 2022
Important Links for MPSC Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here