- MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 – 172 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 31.03.2018)
- MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
- Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Notification
- Educational Qualifications of MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Age Limit for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Pay Scale for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs
- Selection Criteria of MPSC Jobs
- Application Fee for MPSC Notification
- How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2018
- Important Links for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Application
MPSC Recruitment 2018: Good News Aspirants !!! Here is the one more opportunity came from Maharashtra Public Service Commission for candidates who are looking for settle in Maharashtra Govt Jobs. Recently Maharashtra Government has issued MPSC Assistant Town Planner notification 2018. This notification is regarding to fill up 172 Posts for Assistant Town Planner. So, Don’t miss the chance to enter into the Maharashtra Govt job Sector. This is the right time to fill up Maharashtra Assistant Town Planner Application form. The candidates who are eligible for this MPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs 2018 can apply through the official website.
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Recruitment 2018 – 172 Posts Apply Now (Last Date: 31.03.2018)
MPSC Recruitment 2018 – Apply Online for Assistant Town Planner Posts: Maharashtra Public Service Commission (MPSC) has advertised a notification for the recruitment of 172 posts of Assistant Town Planner vacancies. Eligible candidates can apply online from 09.03.2018 to 31.03.2018. Other details like age limit, educational qualification, selection process & how to apply for MPSC Jobs are given below.
MPSC Recruitment 2018 Details
|Organization Name||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Employment Category||Maharashtra Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Assistant Town Planner|
|No. of Posts||172|
|Educational Qualifications||Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning of a Recognised University or equivalent qualification|
Eligibility Criteria for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Notification
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Maharashtra Public Service Commission 2018 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Educational Qualifications of MPSC Recruitment 2018
Interested candidates those want to apply for MPSC Assistant Town Planner posts should have completed Degree in Civil Engineering or Civil and Rural Engineering or Urban and Rural Engineering or Architecture or Construction Technology or Urban Planning of a Recognised University or equivalent qualification from Recognized Board/University. For Detailed Eligibility please go through Official Notification
Age Limit for MPSC Recruitment 2018
38 years for Open Category & 43 years for Reserved Category as on 01.07.2018
Please go through MPSC official Notification 2018 for more Details and Age Relaxation
Pay Scale for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs
Rs. 9300 – 34800/-
Selection Criteria of MPSC Jobs
Selection of Candidates for Assistant Town Planner posts will be done as per following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Written Exam
Application Fee for MPSC Notification
- Open Category: Rs. 374/- (Rupee three hundred seventy four only)
- Reserved Category: Rs. 274/- (Rupee two hundred seventy four only)
How to Apply for MPSC Recruitment 2018-19
- 1. Open Official Website i.e., mahampsc.mahaonline.gov.in or Below Mentioned link from www.careers99.com Website.
- 2. Look for Apply Online Link on the Website.
- 3. Fill All required Details in the form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- 4. Check and confirm your details before hitting Submit button.
- 5. Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take printout of your Application
Important Dates for MPSC Recruitment 2018
Starting Date of Application: 09.03.2018
Closing Date of Application: 31.03.2018
Important Links for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Application
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here