MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022 PDF Download: Candidates Are you preparing for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam 2022 Then this article is for You……….! Here The MPSC ATP Syllabus 2022 And Exam Pattern are available in detail. So the Candidates, who had applied for MPSC Jobs 2022 and are Searching Online for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022, will get complete information here. The Maharashtra Public Service Commission had recently announced the MPSC ATP Exam 2022. So the Applicants who applied for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Exam must check this article. The MPSC ATP Exam is quite tough to be Qualified and there will be huge competition for the Examination. SO the Contenders should practice Hard. So, to help those candidates we are here with the Updated MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus and Exam Structure.
MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus & Exam Pattern
|Name Of The Organization||Maharashtra Public Service Commission|
|Name Of The Post(s)||Assistant Town Planner|
|Number Of Vacancies||172|
MPSC ATO Exam Pattern 2022 @ mpsc.gov.in
The MPSC ATO Exam Pattern contains the complete description of the topics from which questions are given in the exam paper. And the exam pattern contains the marks and duration given for each topic. So before going to an exam, the candidates should be fully prepared. By reading the MPSC ATO syllabus and Exam Pattern along with previous papers you will get a clear idea about the examination. And it is also very useful for in time managing in the exam, from that you can attempt the complete questions given in the question paper. Automatically the exam score and performance will also be increased, so don’t neglect and start working on this recruitment.
|Subject & Code No. Marks||Medium||No. of Questions||Duration||Level||Nature of Paper|
|Related to the Subject (Code No. – 105) 200||English||100||1hour||Degree||Objective type|
Download MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus 2022
The Candidates who had applied for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Jobs and preparing for MPSC ATP Exam 2022 should check this article for MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus and test pattern PDF. Here on this page, we have uploaded the Subject Wise ATP Syllabus and Detailed MPSC Exam Pattern to help the Aspirants in their Exam Preparation. So all the Applicants are advised to read this article completely and Download the MPSC Assistant Town Planner Syllabus and Exam Pattern for the Below Section for free of cost.
Current events of national and international importance:
Political, Industrial, Economic, Social, Educational, Geographical, Astronomical, Cultural, Scientific, etc.
Right to Information Act,2005
Faculty of Science & Engineering:
- Scientific Knowledge:- Nature of Science, Pre-suppositions of Science, Scientific
- Modernisation and Science:- What is Modernisation (Definition of Modernisation),
Type and Nature of Modernisation, Modernisation and Indian Society (Problems and
- Scientific and Technological Developments (The World over, particularly in India)
- Effects of Technological Developments on Urban and Rural Life
- Various Indian Problems And Their Scientific Solutions :-
For Example:- Energy problem, Food grains problem, Population problem, Environment Problem, Educational problem, Housing problem, Transport problem, Communication problem, Public Health problem etc.
Section – A – Planning:
Regional Plan (R.P):
- Need of contents of Regional Plan
- Regional Delimitation
- Surveys necessary for Regional Plan
- Analysis and Projections
- Necessary Steps for starting and ending the process of Regional Planning
- Relation with the State plan and surroundings
Development Plan (D.P):
- Surveys, types, duration etc.
- Analysis and Projections
- Demographic Projections
- Goals and objectives, Public Participation
- Implementation and Financial Aspects
- Relation with R.P.
- Content of DP and Planning norms
- Modifications, purchase notice
- Legal and Administrative process to start D.P.
Town Planning Scheme:
- Concept of T.P.S
- Legal Provision
- Relation with D.P.
- Original Plot, Final Plot, Semi-final Plot
- Incremental Contribution (Betterment charge)
- Rational for charging Incremental Contribution
- Function of Arbitrator
- Advance Possession
- Amenities, Partially beneficial
- Cost of Scheme
- Building byelaws
- Document Required for development permission
- Measurement Plan
- Layout of Land
- F.S.I, TDR
- Development charge
- Exemption from development permission
- Matters to be considered while granting development permission
- Appeal under refusal of Building
- Special Township Policy
- Land requirement, procedures for locational clearance, salient feature
- Responsibilities of developer
- Classification of Roads
- Design and grade separation
- Public transport needs
- Requirement of civil aviation and Railways
- Environment Protection Acts.
- Global Warming
- Eco – sensitive Zone
- Polluter Pay Principles
- Water supply, drainage
- Solid waste Management
- Central and State Scheme related village development and plans.
Acts and Rules:
- Municipal Act
- MR and TP Act 1966
- LA Act. 1894
- MLR code
- Environment Act
- Bombay Stamp Act
Section B – Valuation:
Value, cost, price:
- Purposes of valuation
- Special Characteristics of landed property
- Supply of landed property
- Demand for landed property
- Interest in landed property
Capital Value & Rental Value:
- Rack rent
- Standard rent
- Lease rent
- Meaning & utilities of Valuation Tables
- Remuneration rate of Interest
- Accumulation rate of Interest
- Amount of Rs. 1/-
- Present value of Rs. 1/-
- Amount of Rs. 1/- p.a.
- Annual of sinking fund
- Present value of Rs.1/- p.a.
- Annuity of Rs. 1/-
- Single rate & duel rate Tables
Methods of Valuation:
- Comparative methods
- Market approach method
- Contractors method
- Investment method
- Belting method
- Value of land in an undeveloped stage
Value of Agricultural land (Paranjape Committee report):
- Types of crops
- Gross income
- Total deductions
Annual Statement of rates:
- True Market Value
- Procedure for preparing annual Statement of rates
- Bagayat land, jeerayat land, sharpad land
- Valuation for bulk land
- Eminent domain
- Public purpose joint measurement
- Material date of valuation
- Severance of Indurious affection
- Draft L. A. Bill 2011 before parliament
- Matters to be considered while granting compensation.-
- Matters to be neglected while deciding the amount of compensation solatium.
Ap Fa1 Important Questions Papers 2022
|FA1 10th IMP Question Papers 2022||Fa1 9th IMP Question Papers 2022||FA1 8th IMP Question papers 2022|
|Fa1 10th Telugu||Fa1 9th Telugu||Fa1 8th Telugu|
|Fa1 10th Hindi||Fa1 9th Hindi||Fa1 8th Hindi|
|Fa1 10th English||Fa1 9th English||Fa1 8th English|
|Fa1 10th Maths||FA1 9th Maths||FA1 8th Maths|
|Fa1 10th Physics||Fa1 9th Physics||Fa1 8th Physics|
|Fa1 10th Biology||Fa1 9th Biology||Fa1 8th Biology|
|Fa1 10th Social||Fa1 9th Social||Fa1 8th Social|
MPSC ATP Syllabus – Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
What is the Exam Pattern for MPSC ATP Exam?
What are the Subjects involved in MPSC ATP Syllabus?
How Many Questions will be asked in MPSC ATP Exam 2022?
For How Many Marks the MPSC ATP Exam will be conducted?
Where can I get the MPSC ATP Syllabus PDF?