MP ADPO Syllabus 2021 PDF: The Officials of the Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has recently released the MP ADPO Recruitment Notification on its Official website @ mppsc.nic.in. So Lakhs of Candidates Applied for MPPSC Jobs and those Candidates are now preparing for ADPO Written exam 2021. For the sake of the Applied Candidates, we have provided the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus and Exam Pattern 2021. So all the Candidates are advised to Download the MP ADPO Syllabus along with the detailed Exam pattern PDF. The Candidates should aware of the Syllabus before Starting the Exam preparation. Click on the below-attached links to Download the Syllabus.
MP Assistant District Prosecution Officer Syllabus – Overview
|Organization Name||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC)|
|Name Of The Post||Assistant District Prosecution Officer (ADPO)|
|Job Location||Madhya Pradesh|
Madhya Pradesh PSC ADPO Exam Pattern 2021 PDF
- The exam will be objective type.
- There are Two Parts in the Exam
- The total number of questions will be 150 questions.
- For each correct answer, 3 marks will be allocated.
- For every wrong answer, 1 mark is deducted.
- The exam will be 4for 50 marks.
- The Exam duration will be 3 hours.
|Parts||Subjects||Number Of Questions||Total Marks||Time Duration|
|Part A||General Knowledge of Madhya Pradesh, National and International Level
खण्ड “अ” – मध्य प्रदेश, राष्ट्रीय एवं अंतर्राष्ट्रीय स्तर का सामान्य ज्ञान
खण्ड “ब” – विधि
|Total Marks||500 Marks|
Download MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2021 PDF @ mppsc.nic.in
From this article, the Candidates can get the complete MPPSC Syllabus 2021 for Assistant District Prosecution Officer Examination 2021.with the help of this Syllabus the Aspirants can easily prepare for the MPPSC Written Test 2021. So all the Candidates are advised to download the MPPSC ADPO Syllabus 2021 PDF. Check the Subject wise Syllabus which is available on this page. Prepare a perfect Exam Preparation Plan.
1. History culture and literature of M.P.
3. Politics and Economy of M.P.
4. Current events of International, National, and M.P.
5. Information and Communication Technology
1. Indian Penal Code, 1860
2. Criminal Procedure Code, 1973
3. Motor Vehicle Act, 1988
4. The Protection of Human Rights Act, 1993
5. Immoral Traffic (Prevention) Act, 1956
6. Indian Evidence Act, 1872
7. P. Excise Act 1872
8. Arms Act, 1959
9. Sexual Harassment of Women at Workplace (Prevention, Prohibition and Redressal) Act, 2013
10. The Unlawful Activities (Prevention) Act, 1967
11. The Prevention of Damages to Public Property Act, 1984
12. The Madhya Pradesh Rajya Suraksha Adhiniyam – 1990
13. National Investigation Agency Act – 2008
14. P. Atyavashyak Seva Sandharan Tatha Vichhinta Nivaran Act – 1979
15. The Madhya Pradesh Lok Sewaon ke Pradan Ki guarantee Adhiniyam – 2010
16. The Protection of Children From Sexual Offences Act – 2012
17. Young Persons (Harmful Publication) Act – 1956
18. Protection of Women from Domestic violence Act – 2005
19. Dowry Prohibition Act – 1961 and Dowry Prohibition (Maintenance of Lists of Presents to the Bride and Bridegroom) Rules 1985
20. Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986
21. Right to Information Act – 2005
22. Narcotic Drugs and Psychotropic Substances Act – 1985
23. The Pre-Conception and Pre-Natal Diagnostic Techniques (Prohibition of Sex Selection) Act – 1994
24. Scheduled Castes and Scheduled Tribes (Prevention Of Atrocities) Act -1989
25. Prohibition of Child Marriage Act – 2006
26. Information Technology Act
27. Prevention Of Corruption Act – 1988
28. The Madhya Pradesh Vishesh Nyayalaya Adhiniyam – 2011
29. Juvenile Justice (Care & Protection of Children) Act – 2015