Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022 – Download Exam Pattern, Detailed Syllabus
- MBSE HSLC Syllabus PDF – Overview
- Download Mizoram 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Mizoram 10th Class Subjects:
- Download Mizoram 10th Class English Syllabus:
- Download Mizoram 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
- Download Mizoram 10th Class Social Science Syllabus:
- Download Mizoram 10th Class Science Syllabus:
- About Mizoram Board of School education (MBSE):-
- How to Download Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Download Mizoram Board 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
- How to Download Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Instructions for attending the Mizoram 10th Class Examination:
- How to Download Mizoram 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Details available in the Mizoram 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- FAQs regarding MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2022?
This article is about Mizoram Board 10th Class Syllabus 2022 Revised Syllabus and Exam pattern. The Candidates who have been searching for the Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) 10th Class Syllabus 2022 can get the complete details along with an updated Exam Pattern PDF from this page. The Officials of the Government of Mizoram have reduced the Mizoram School Board HSLC Syllabus 2022. Revised syllabus is available at www.mbse.edu.in. Here we are providing the Latest SSLC/ HSLC/ 10th Class Syllabus. So all the Candidates who are preparing for the 10th Class Board Examinations are requested to Download the Mizoram 10th Class Model papers 2022 from our website. For More Govt Jobs click here
MBSE HSLC Syllabus PDF – Overview
|Name of the Organization||Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE)|
|Name of Exam||10th Class/ SSC/ HSLC|
|Subject Name||English, Maths, Science, Social Studies, Hindi|
|Category||Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022|
|Exam Dates||28th February 2022 to 22nd March 2022|
|Syllabus Status||Download Here|
Download Mizoram 10th Class Examination Pattern:
- Mizoram of School Education (MBSE) has released the 10th Class Examination Pattern. Mizoram 10th Class Examination will be of 100 marks. The duration of the examination is about 3 hours for each and every subject. 15 minutes of extra duration will be given to the students for reading the question
- Mizoram School Examination Board has announced the revised syllabus and paper pattern for Mizoram Board exams for class 10th. This year, the board has decided to reduce the syllabus by 30% due to the suspension of classes in the wave of the coronavirus pandemic.
- Students must appear for 6 main subjects which includes three language papers in the Mizoram School Board Examination.
- Duration of the examination is about 3 hours. 15 minutes will be allotted to each student for reading the question paper and also to follow the instructions prescribed by the Examination Board.
Read the article carefully to know more about the examination pattern.
Detailed Examination Pattern given below:
|Subject Name||Total Marks|
|Name of the Criteria||About the criteria|
|Types of Questions||Objective Type followed by Subjective Questions|
|Maximum Marks of Each paper||100|
|Subject||English, Social Science, Science, Maths, Hindi|
|Qualifying Marks||33 marks in each subject and 33% in aggregate|
Mizoram 10th Class Subjects:
- Social Studies
Download Mizoram 10th Class English Syllabus:
- David’s Story
- Don’t Die Graham! Don’t Die.
- Wangari Maathai.
- The Lap of Honour.
- Two Gentlemen of Vesona.
- The Brook.
- The Poplar Field
- Be the Best.
- Narrative essay
- Job Application
- Diary Entry
- Formal & Informal invitation.
- Poster Writing.
- Verbs, Connectors, sentences, Modals, Rearranging words, Voice, Narration, Transformation of
Sentences, Non-Finites, Prepositions
- The Merchant of Venice.
- The Story of My Life.
- The Paper Plague.
- The Corner Shop.
- The Adventure of the Three Students
- The Making of a Scientist
- The Necklace
Download Mizoram 10th Class Maths Syllabus:
Unit-I: Number Systems
Fundamental Theorem of Arithmetic – statements after reviewing work done earlier and after
illustrating and motivating through examples, Proofs of results – irrationality of √2, √3, √5,
decimal expansions of rational numbers in terms of terminating/non-terminating recurring
Unit-II: Commercial Mathematics
- Compound Interest
- Ratio and Proportions
- Cost of Living Index
- Sales Tax
Zeros of a polynomial. Relationship between zeros and coefficients of a polynomial with particular reference to quadratic polynomials.
GCD and LCM
Pair of Linear Equations in two variables
Pair of linear equations in two variables. Geometric representation of different possibilities of
solutions/inconsistency. Algebraic conditions for number of solutions. Solution of pair of linear equations in two variables algebraically- by substitution, by elimination. Simple situational problems must be included. Simple problems on equations reducible to linear equations may be included.
Lines and Angles
- Definitions, examples, counter-examples of similar triangles.
- If a line is drawn parallel to one side of a triangle to intersect the other two sides in distinct points, the other two sides are divided in the same ratio.
- If a line divides two sides of a triangle in the same ratio, the line is parallel to the third side.
- If in two triangles, the corresponding angles are equal, their corresponding sides are proportional and the triangles are similar.
- If the corresponding sides of two triangles are proportional, their corresponding angles are equal and the two triangles are similar.
- If one angle of a triangle is equal to one angle of another triangle and the sides including these angles are proportional, the two triangles are similar.
- If a perpendicular is drawn from the vertex of the right angle of a right triangle to the hypotenuse, the triangles on each side of the perpendicular are similar to the whole triangle and to each other.
- The ratio of the areas of two similar triangles is equal to the ratio of the squares of their corresponding sides.
- In a right triangle, the square on the hypotenuse is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides.
- In a triangle, if the square on one side is equal to the sum of the squares on the other two sides, the angle opposite to the first side is a right angle.
Concurrent lines in a triangle
Quadrilaterals and Parallelogram
- Tangent to a circle at, point of contact
- The tangent at any point of a circle is perpendicular to the radius through the point of contact.
- The lengths of tangents drawn from an external point to a circle are equal.
- Alternative Segment theorem: If a chord is drawn through the point of contact of a tangent to a circle, then the angles made by the chord with the tangent are respectively equal to the angles subtended by the chord in the alternate segments.
- Division of a line segment in a given ratio (internally).
- Tangents to a circle from a point outside it.
- Construction of a triangle similar to a given triangle.
Unit-V: Co-ordinate Geometry
Review the concepts of coordinate geometry done earlier including graphs of linear equations. Awareness of geometrical representation of quadratic polynomials. Distance between two points and section formula(internal).
Introduction to Trigonometry
Trigonometric ratios of an acute angle of a right-angled triangle. Proof of their existence (well defined); motivate the ratios whichever are defined at 0o and 90o. Values of the trigonometric ratios of 300, 450 and 600. Relationships between the ratios.
Proof and applications of the identity sin2A + cos2A = 1. Only simple identities are to be given. Trigonometric ratios of complementary angles.
Heights and Distances: Angle of elevation, Angle of Depression
Simple problems on heights and distances. Problems should not involve more than two right triangles. Angles of elevation/depression should be only 30°, 45°, and 60°.
Areas Related to Circles
Motivate the area of a circle; area of sectors and segments of a circle. Problems based on areas and perimeter / circumference of the above said plane figures. (In calculating the area of a segment of a circle, problems should be restricted to the central angle of 60°, 90° and 120° only. Plane figures involving triangles, simple quadrilaterals and circles should be taken.)
Circles and Constructions
Surface Areas and Volumes
Surface areas and volumes of combinations of any two of the following: cubes, cuboids, spheres, hemispheres and right circular cylinders/cones. Frustum of a cone.
Problems involving converting one type of metallic solid into another and other mixed problems. (Problems with combination of not more than two different solids be taken).
Unit-VIII: Statistics and Probability
Mean, median and mode of grouped data (bimodal situation to be avoided). Cumulative frequency graph.
Classical definition of probability. Simple problems on finding the probability of an event.
Download Mizoram 10th Class Social Science Syllabus:
Unit-I: India and the Contemporary World II
- The Rise of Nationalism in Europe
- Nationalism in India: Civil Disobedience
- Industrialization 1850s – 1950s
- Trade and Globalization
- Print culture and nationalism
Unit-II: India Resources and Development
- Natural Resources
- Power Resources
- Manufacturing Industries
- Transport, Communication and Trade
Unit-III: Democratic Politics II
- Power sharing mechanisms in democracy
- Working of Democracy
- Competition and contestations in Understand the new Panchayati Raj democracy
Unit-IV: Understanding Economics-II
- The Story of Development
- The Role of Service Sector in Indian income alone is sufficient for a nation.
- Money and Financial System
- Consumer Awareness
Unit-V: Disaster Management
- Safer Construction Practices.
- Survival Skills.
- Alternate Communication systems during disasters.
- Sharing Responsibility
Download Mizoram 10th Class Science Syllabus:
Convergence and divergence of light. Images formed by a concave mirror; related concepts;
centre of curvature; principal axis. Optic centre, focus, focal length. Refraction; laws of refraction. Image formed by a convex lens; Appreciations of concept of refraction; velocity of light; refractive index; twinkling of stars; dispersion of light. Scattering of light.
How things work?
Effects of Current Potential, Potential difference, Ohm’s law; Series combination of resistors, parallel combination
of resistors; Power: dissipation due to current; Interrelation between P, V, I and R.
Magnets: Magnetic field, field lines, field due to a current carrying wire, field due to current carrying coil or solenoid; Force on current carrying conductor, Fleming’s left hand rule. Electromagnetic induction. Induced potential difference, Induced current.
Chemical Substances – Nature and Behaviour Acids, bases and salts: General properties, examples and uses. Chemical reactions: Types of chemical reactions: combination, decomposition, displacement, double displacement, precipitation, neutralization, oxidation and reduction in terms of gain and loss of oxygen and hydrogen.
Metals and non-metals: Properties of common metals. Elementary idea about bonding.
Carbon Compounds: Carbon compounds, elementary idea about bonding. Saturated hydrocarbons, alcohols, carboxylic acids (no preparation, only properties). Some Important chemical compounds: Soap-cleansing action of soap. Periodic classification of elements: Gradations in properties: Mendeleev periodic table.
The World of Living:
Our environment: Environmental problems, their solutions. Biodegradable, nonbiodegradable, Ozone depletion
Life Processes: “living” things; Basic concept of nutrition, respiration, transport and excretion
in plants and animals.
Reproduction: Reproduction in plants and animals. Need for and methods of family planning.
Safe sex vs HIV, AIDS. Child bearing and women’s health.
Heridity and evolution: Heridity; Origin of life: brief introduction;
- Conservation of natural resources
- Management of natural resources.
- Conservation and judicious use of natural resources.
- Forest and wildlife.
- Coal and petroleum conservation.
- People’s participation- Chipko movement.
- Legal perspectives in conservation and international scenario.
- The Regional environment-
- Big dams: advantages and limitations.
- Water harvesting.
- Sustainability of natural resources.
- Sources of energy
- Different forms of energy- fossil fuels,
- solar energy, biogas, wind, water and tidal energy.
- Nuclear energy.
- Renewable versus non – renewable sources.
About Mizoram Board of School education (MBSE):-
The Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE) is an autonomous governmental body for academic administration in Mizoram, India, having its jurisdiction from elementary to higher secondary education. It was established by the Government of Mizoram (then the Union Territory of India) in 1975 by the Mizoram Board of School Education Act. It has the power to regulate, supervise and control school education in Mizoram. Its primary function is to prepare academic programmes and organise examinations, especially for state level High School Leaving Certificate (HSLC) and Higher Secondary School Leaving Certificate (HSSLC). From 2012, the board also conducts State Technical Entrance Examination (STEE) for entry into technical courses such as Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Dentistry etc.
How to Download Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
Mizoram School Education Board has released the revised syllabus for all the subjects in the 10th Class. Detailed PDFS are available here. Candidates who are preparing for the examination can download the Syllabus from here. Syllabus is available at the below mentioned URLS
Download Mizoram Board 10th Class Detailed Syllabus
|Name of the Subject||Download PDF|
|Download All Subjects Syllabus in a Single PDF (Reduced Syllabus)||Click Here|
|Official Website of Mizoram Board of School Education||Click Here|
How to Download Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022?
- Visit the Official Website of Mizoram School Education Department, www.mbse.edu.in
- Click on the Syllabus option available in the home page.
- A drop down menu will open, click on Study Material
- Click on the respective subject to get the detailed syllabus for all the subjects.
- Syllabus is mandatory for every student who is appearing in the examination.
Preparation Tips for attending the examination:
- Students should read the Mizoram 10th Class Syllabus 2022 for each and every subject carefully
- Clearly cover and study all the topics before attending the examination.
- Prepare a study plan and give equal amount of time for reading every subjects.
- Revise difficulty topics in each and every subject thoroughly
- Check and download previous question papers for testing your confidence level.
- Please read all the syllabus before the commencement of examination.
- Students frequently neglect to study them in favour of other books even though the papers are completely based on board textbooks. This type of error should be avoided in order to get a good score.
- It is essential to practice every topic in each and every subject you complete through sample papers or previous year’s question papers. Time yourself and try to solve the paper in the shortest time possible so that you have time for revision in the exam.
Instructions for attending the Mizoram 10th Class Examination:
- The Mizoram HSLC admit card is mandatorily required for all students. Without an HSLC admission card, no applicant will be allowed to enter the exam hall.
- According to the Mizoram HSLC time table 2022 of Mizoram Board of School Education students should arrive half an hour before the exam time to avoid any last-minute delays.
- Students are recommended to keep their pencil box, admit card, and school id in one location a day before the exam day to avoid any problems on exam day.
- According to the Mizoram Time Table 2022, students will be given an additional 15 minutes to peruse the question papers.
- Students should be aware that electronic devices such as calculators, cell phones, and other similar items are not permitted within the exam hall.
- Any student who is caught cheating will be disqualified from the exam.
How to Download Mizoram 10th Class Hall Ticket 2022?
- Visit the official website of Mizoram Board of School Education, www.mbse.edu.in
- Check the notifications/ downloads page available in the home page.
- Click on the HSLC Examination available on the home page
- Click on the HSLC Menu and login with the student credentials
- Select HSLC Public Exam Hall Ticket 2022 link, and then click on proceed (link visible and active based on schedule only)
- Enter the student details required to download the hall ticket
- The HSLC Nominal Roll or hall ticket of March 2022 exams is displayed on the screen with a photograph of the student
- Proceed with print option and take multiple copy’s of printouts
Details available in the Mizoram 10th Class Admit Card 2022:
- Name of the Examination
- Roll number of the Candidate
- Examination Date
- Venue of the Examination
- Reporting Time
- Details of the Candidate
- Passport Size photograph
- Duration of the Examination
- Examination Instructions
FAQs regarding MBSE HSLC Syllabus 2022?
The following FAQ’s will satisfy some of the doubts arise in the minds of students. Please read all the FAQ’s to get much clarity about the Mizoram 10th Class Examinations.
Who will conduct Mizoram 10th Class Examinations?
Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE)
What is the examination timetable of Mizoram Board 10th Class?
Mizoram 10th Class Examinations will be conducted during February 28th 2022 to 22nd March 2022
When will Mizoram 10th Class examination results will be declared?
Approximately in the month of April/ May/ June 2022
What is the minimum percentage to qualify Mizoram School Board exam?
Students must acquire at least 33 per cent marks to qualify the examination.
Can I apply revaluation after result declaration?
Yes, it is possible.
How much Percentage the Mizoram Government has reduced the Syllabus?
Mizoram School Examination Board has reduced the syllabus by 30%
What is the full form of HSLC?
Higher Secondary Leaving Certificate (HSLC)
What is the full form of MBSE?
Mizoram Board of School Education (MBSE)
Is there any changes in the Syllabus of Mizoram 10th Class compared to previous year?
Yes, some portions of the syllabus got deleted due to non-conduction of classes in the school campus