MIDHANI Recruitment 2022 | www.midhani-india.in | Management Trainee/ Manager | 61 Posts | Last Date: 15th January 2022
MIDHANI Recruitment 2022: Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited (MIDHANI) has released Notification for the posts of Management Trainee, Asst. Manager, Manager having 61 vacancies on its official website midhani-india.in. Interested and eligible candidates can Apply Online before the Last Date i.e., 15th January 2022. Required details like educational qualification, age limit, the Selection process of MIDHANI Notification 2022 are given below.
MIDHANI Vacancies 2022 Overview:-
|Organization Name||Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited|
|Employment Category||Telangana Govt Jobs|
|Name of the Post||Asst. Manager, Management Trainee|
|No. of Posts||61 Posts|
|Educational Qualifications||BE/ B.Tech, MBA, PG Degree/ Diploma|
|Last Date||15th January 2022|
Vacancy Details of MIDHANI Recruitment 2022:
- Management Trainee (Metallurgy) : 22 posts
- Management Trainee (Mechanical) : 15 posts
- Management Trainee (Electrical) : 6 posts
- Management Trainee (Ceramic Engg) : 1 post
- Management Trainee (Chemical Engg) : 1 post
- Management Trainee (Administration/ HR) : 4 posts
- Management Trainee (Civil) : 3 posts
- Management Trainee (Safety) : 1 post
- Assistant Manager (Materials Management): 3 posts
- Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication) : 1 post
- Assistant Manager (Medical): 1 post
- Assistant Manager (IT) : 1 post
- Manager (Automation) : 1 post
- Manager (Mechanical): 1 post
Interested Job Aspirants who are ready to apply for Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited 2022 Notification must possess the below-given Eligibility Details.
Management Trainee (For all the posts):
- Candidates must have completed BE / B.Tech in relevant fields with 60 % marks.
Management Trainee (Admin/HR):
- Candidates must have completed Degree Preferably in Engineering/ Physical Science and 2 years post graduate degree in MA(IR&PM)/ MSW(IR&PM)/MBA (HR) or equivalent
Assistant Manager (Materials Management):
- Candidates must have completed 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech and MBA Preferably in Materials Management / PG Diploma in Materials Management. Degree in law preferred.
- Candidates Should have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in relevant area.
- Candidates with experience of ERP environment in Materials Management will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Corporate Communication):
- Candidates must have 55% of marks in Graduation and Diploma in Public Relations / Journalism / Mass Communication
- Candidates Should have minimum 6 years of post-qualification experience in organizing news conferences, product launches, creating materials
- Candidates Should have knowledge of the latest trends in social media.
- Candidate should be proficient in communication – both verbal and written. Knowledge of Hindi / Telugu will be preferred.
Assistant Manager (Medical):
- Candidates must have completed MBBS with registration in any State or Indian National Medical Council
- Candidates Should have minimum of 2 years post MBBS registration experience in Ambulance/ Medical ICU/ Cardiac ICU/ Surgical ICUs/ Casualty/Emergency/Trauma Centre/Industrial Hospitals/PSU Hospitals/Govt. PHC/CHC/Area Hospitals. Candidate should have computer literacy skills.
Assistant Manager (IT):
- Candidates must have completed 60% of marks in BE/B.Tech – Computer Science / Electronics and Communications
- Candidates must have minimum 2 years of post-qualification experience in server administration / maintenance, network and IT infrastructure administration..
- The candidates must have 60% marks in BE/B.Tech in relevant field.
Candidates age must be maximum 30 years as on the date of advertisement. Age is relaxable for reserved category candidates.
Selected candidates will be paid as follows:
- Manager Posts: Rs. 60,000 – 3% – 1,80,000/-
- For all the remaining Posts: Rs. 40,000 – 3% – 1,40,000/-
Selection of Candidates for Management Trainee, Manager posts will be done as per the following stages- Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in Interview, written exam
Candidates must pay fee of Rs. 100/- through online mode.
How to Apply for Midhani Recruitment 2022?
- First of all, Open Official Website i.e., midhani-india.in.
- Look for Online Form Link for Management Trainee, Manager Jobs
- Fill required Details in the MIDHANI Application form and Upload required Documents and Pay Application Fee if Required.
- Once All details confirmed, Submit and Take the printout of your MIDHANI Application.
Important Dates for Midhani Recruitment 2022:
Starting Date of Application: 1st January 2022
Closing Date of Application: 15th January 2022
Links for MIDHANI Job Application:
Official Notification: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here